🔮6.

(no proof read)

I found it funny how curious Chan was peeking behind my sofa when Byeongkwan finally arrived at my place later that evening/night. The ghost boy tried his best not to cause any disturbance  while I was talking with my school junior.

"Hyung, can I ask you something?" Byeongkwan looked at me curiously.

"Hmm? What is it?" I asked back, my friend fidgeted his fingers.

"Is it true that you can see ghosts?"

I almost spilled my soda that I was gulping down, Chan looked as shocked as I did. Byeongkwan looked like he wanted answers, so I had no choice but spill some truth.

"Well...would you believe me if I answered "yes"? " I asked, putting the soda can down from my hands. For my surprise, my friend nodded.

"I know you don't like to lie hyung. Of course I would believe anything you say. I trust you like you trust me." his voice was filled with loyalty. Even though we have been friends for couple of years, sometimes it felt like we knew each other for longer time. I guess I became his role model at one point, I felt honored if I'm being honest. I smiled back at him.

I felt comfortable enough to talk more. "I have a ghost here right now. He is a nice one, no need to worry." I told him. Byeongkwan's eyes widened. "Really??" he asked, seeming to be excited about it. 

"If you ask nicely, maybe he can give you a sign that he is here with us." I said and glanced at Chan, who was now looking at Byeongkwan and smiled at him cheekily. The ghost boy flew next to the latter, looked at me to continue talking.

"What kind of sign you want him to do?" I asked, watching both Chan and Byeongkwan across the small table. The latter hummed: "I want him to poke my cheek!"

I started to giggle when Chan poked Kwannie's cheek with his finger and seeing my friend shocked and amazed at the same time. "Oh my god!" he said in English, he certainly believed me now. Chan continued to show signs of him being there and my friend enjoying it way too much. At least I got some good laughs from their interraction.

-------

Peaceful day somewhere outside of South Korea. 

A handsome man was looking down to the streets from the high rise building, just sitting there on the edge. No one cared about him, well, no one can even see him. Zavil felt bored.

"Sigh..." he sighed, but suddenly felt something come behind him, dodging just in time before he saw an angry familiar face in front of him.

"Zavil you piece of shit, why the fuck you are here and not in South Korea!?" a fellow angel named Reuben asked, looking pissed, clearly being mad towards his fellow colleague. The brunette yawned:" I can be where ever I want to be, so?" Reuben looked even more pissed after hearing his answer.

"There's several souls waiting for you with their missions! Especially with  soul number 311297C! I heard from others that they are hanging out with a human and refuses to give their location!" Reuben stated while now sitting down next to the brunette. The latter lifted their eyebrows, this was the first time he was hearing about this.

"Wait, you sure? Hanging out with a human ?" Why would a ghost/soul hang out with a living human being if the other can't even see them? Unless...

"If it is true, they are super smart by doing that, we can't show up in front of living humans or else they..."

"Die." Zavil completed Reuben's sentence and bit his lip. For fucks sake what on Earth soul number 311297C were doing? Why they are avoiding him and other angels by doing this? What is their purpose? The angel let out a heavy sigh while rubbing his temples. Now the things were going to be even more complicated...

"Do you have any other information about them?" he asked, Reuben nodded: "They have been reported missing only recently... I bet other living humans will look for them." Zavil sneered:" They are trying to find him alive. They don't know that he is dead already. I don't have fucking clue why he is avoiding us or why he is doing this. I gave him a mission which can't be that hard to do. What the actual fuck...." Reuben looked grim, he clearly knew something more than Zavil did.

"Is there something going on that I don't know!?" Zavil yelled out of anger, he was now even more pissed off. Reuben had the report in his hands, handing it down to the brunette colleague. "Someone else completed his mission before him."

He stared at Reuben, not wanting to believe him for a second. 

"What the..?" His colleague continued talking.

"He switched missions with another soul. This other soul is now in Heaven. They made a deal not too long ago. By doing this they broke the Holy rules. The one now in Heaven is having her punishment before she can be a proper angel."

Zavil closed his eyes, trying his best to calm himself down, trying to make this whole thing make any God (I apologize Father) damn sense. It's going to take him 2 days to get back in South Korea, despite being an Angel, he can't travel faster than fellow ghost beings. That lucky bastard...

-----

Surprisingly the beach was more quiet than usual. Maybe the reason was the chilliness, the gloomy weather or something else. Donghun loved the quietness. He felt a bit chilly, but it wasn't bothering him that much, he just enjoyed being there, looking at the ocean in front of him. 

He sat down, feeling the sand against his clothing, staring far away to the sea, thinking about things. What he is supposed to do? If Sehyoon will leave this sleepy town, what should he do? Go with him? Find an opportunities in Seoul? He knew that his family would support him no matter what but...he felt insecure. Suddenly his mind reminded him of someone. 

Someone, who used to love him. Someone, who used to give butterfly kisses against his cheek, giggle and whisper cute and cringy words. Someone, who left him, who said they were over forever and just left without giving any reasons. 

Donghun should have felt angry right? Well, he had felt nothing. The last months were distant between the two and the older just...fell out from love. But right now, in his heart, something just was telling him that they should talk to each other and end things properly. But how could he, when he had no idea where the other person were?

A buzzing sound from his pocket startled him, he took it and opened the message he had received. He read the message all over again, his mind went blank, staring at the message, trying to understand the context of the text he read.

From: Daehee

To: Donghun

Hi oppa, my friend came across with this missing person report....

He is your ex, right? I wasn't sure did you know about this so I decided to send it to you. Here's the link:

http://missingpersonreport/Kang_Yuchan_missing_since/12345/678.com

- Daehee

Donghun opened the link, his face was now pale,his fingers trembling, thinking he was in a bad dream. "Chan-ah..."

------

Hi all! How are you guys? Hopefully you have been well!

Sooo, I wrote this with a flow without thinking much of it. Again it might came across a bit messy but I hope it was interesting enough to you! Remember to comment, like and just give me support! I'm still surprised that this story is doing rather well! It makes me happy to see people reading this story and enjoying it^^ So thank you so much!

See you guys later! <3