🔮2.

(No edited/proofread)

After my dancing session, I rushed to our class and as always tried my best to focus on the subject, but this certain class was in my honest opinion so boring that I almost always fell asleep during each of the class. If I fell asleep, someone would poke my arm and make me stay awake, gotta love your fellow classmates, am I right?

"Finally lunch!" my classmate Jaejin announced out loud and got smacked by my other classmate for being a bit too loud.

"Shut up, we know." Seungkwan glared back at Jaejin, who was now rubbing his hurting arm.

"You son of a bitch, you smacked so hard!" he complained and rest of us just laughed, these two were always bickering with each other ever since we started school together. I liked to hang out with this small group from my class, we always ate lunch together and did projects and all sorts of stuff. 

We finally arrived to the half full cafeteria and I noticed one of my juniors sitting alone, probably waiting his friends to arrive since the queue was pretty long at this hour. His name is Byeongkwan and he is about three years younger than me. Me met at dance classes and he is truly an excellent dancer. His moves were always so solid and powerful and our dance instructor teacher Lee praised him from head to toe. Beside this he was a really humble person, who liked crack some jokes time to time and just have some fun. 

My junior noticed me and gave a wave, I of course did the same back. Finally the line moved and we were getting closer to the counter, I was so hungry! "Hmm, yum some kimchi stew!" Jaejin got all excited and took a huge amount of it. It just made me smile how simple food as kimchi stew could make someone so happy and excited. Finally getting our food, we sat down to a available table and just started the typical chit chat. 

While eating, Jaejin and Seungkwan somehow were able to continue the previous bickering and the rest of us were just rolling our eyes, when I noticed in corner of my eye, a girl, sitting alone in a table, shivering, looking stressed and thinking that maybe she was just sick, but then I noticed much worse, wafting above her:

A demon

------

"I saw one." a 15 year old Junhee sat down next to his grandma while the family was visiting them in a Suncheon countryside. Young man's grandmother looked her grandson with a worry.

"What did you see dear?" her voice sounded concerned. Junhee looked at her while kicking some rocks with his feet under them.

"A demon..." he said while looking now to the sky. He continued:

"It was a female demon. The eyes of that creature were glowing in red and the human who was being possessed, screamed so hard that it scared people away from them...A priest was called, he wasn't able to see the evil...until I said it."

"And...?" she asked gently.

"The priest asked me to hold his hands and somehow now he saw it too...We prayed at least 5 times and finally the evil started to burn and vanished into the thin air. Later on, I tried to just escape, but the priest gave his number to me...Just in case..."

She looked when her grandson handled her a piece of paper, with a name and  a phone number. Reading the contact card, then reaching her other hand and gently took her grandson's hand, squeezing it with small pressure.

"Was it scary?" she asked and the young man nodded.

"It was my first time seeing one...apparently it's rare...Later on I talked with the priest Choi...he....said that I had a God's gift. That's why he asked if I wanted to get some training. I said I didn't know. I still don't know." he turned to see her face, looking worried.