🔮1.

20 years ago

"Junhee my dear, let me tell you something."

"What is it Grandma?" big dark eyes were watching the older woman next to him. This five year old boy wanted to know what his grandma would tell him.

"I believe my dear that you have something special in you. Something supernatural." she gently touched the soft black hair of her grandson, the youngest of the family. He was the only son out of four grandchildren and sometimes he was more flavored than his big sisters, but it was because grandma saw something different in him. She believed that this child owns somekind of supernatural power she can't see...but he will.

"Su,super..natural?" five year old Junhee asked and tilted his head, he didn't understand the world.

Grandma took him to sit on her lap and explained:" Supernatural means something which isn't normal, something unusual with no explanation how it should exist." Junhee was even more confused. Grandma laughed after seeing the confused expression and continued:

"For example, you see something that other people can't see. Then you would say:"I saw a ghost". Ghosts are supernatural beings, they are the spirits of dead human beings." 

Little Junhee tried his best to understand his grandma, but those words would never leave his mind growing up. What if...he was special?

"But, let's keep this as a secret between two of us right? Your father would complain if he hears about this conversation hmm?" grandma smiled and pinched Junhee's cheeks. The little boy smiled the brightest smile ever.

"Yeah!"

--------

Present day

The soft ringtone of my alarm made me open my eyes slowly. Everything around me were blurry but I somehow managed to shut the alarm off and just stare the wall in front of me. The sound of soft rain echoed from the walls and the small windows of my apartment.

"Aish rain again..." I mumbled and finally after staring the wall for few minutes I got up and dragged myself to the bathroom. 

Morning shower always helps me getting rid of the tiredness, but on rainy days I just somehow felt more tired than other days. Weather changes moods right? After shower, I made myself some breakfast. Coffee, water and toast with egg, simple but oh so delicious.

"You should eat more!" a sudden voice behind me almost made me choke to small piece of toast I was chewing.

"STOP SCARING ME LIKE THAT WHILE I'M EATING!" I shouted to a small creature next to me, coughing furiously. 

"Bu,but you eat too little..." the small creature named Leon fidgeted his fingers while looking at me with a worried expression. I sighed.

"Next time I eat a lil bit more okay?" I gently patted his head and he smiled.

You see...My grandma was right. She was totally right when she said that I had some kind of superpower. Later in life I realized that I indeed could see ghosts, touch them, talk with them, hear them. Of course I hide the fact that I can see them, I want to keep my own privacy by doing so. Leon, was one of the ghosts I've known since middle school. He is still same aged when we first met and he likes to hang out with me a lot. He also knows how much I like my own peaceful life so he doesn't bother me every day.

"Ah Junnie" he remembered something and looked at me with his green gray eyes.

"Hmm?" I hummed while eating rest of of eggs.

"I need to leave for couple of weeks...." he smiled a sad smile, it made me a bit worried.

"What's wrong? Did something happen?" I asked. He slowly nodded.

"I heard from bigger entity that in my family my mother, who is in France right now is in the hospital so I want to go and see her...Travelling as a ghost takes me couple of days but I really need to see her...Even though she can't see me...I don't want her to die yet." his sad smile made me upset, Leon was one of the brightest kids I knew, too bad that his cause of death was done by his own hands, the bullying was too much for him.

"You can always come back here right? Just tell me first when you are coming back." I patted his back gently and he hugged me. I could feel the airy hug around me, Leon smelled like fresh apple scented shampoo.

"Thank you Junnie. I knew I could trust you." he smiled. We talked more while I was finishing my morning routine and was ready to go to my university. I was doing my masters in fine arts. After hard work I entered uni and now I was doing my master's program. My parents and sisters were proud of me.

After arriving to school we had gotten a last minute notice that our classes would start at 10.15 instead of 8.30. This meant that I straight headed to the practice hall and did my dance routine. I've been dancing ever since I was a kid, so of course I took dance classes in uni too. The ghost cat named Bangchul stared at me when I arrived to the empty hall and waved at him. He didn't care much, he used to sleep here as a school cat and still continues doing it, despite being dead for almost 20 years. Souls can't leave that easily, that's why he is still here. I just happen to be only one who sees him.

I stretched my arms and legs first, did some warm ups, chose a song and just let the flow take me and dance whatever my body wanted to dance. I just let my mind to find a new place, dance, give myself a peace, just...do what I'm passionate about. Time flies quickly huh?

-----

The apartment he has arrived in seemed to be empty. There seemed to be no humans nor other weird beings. They looked around the clean apartment, it looked perfect place to have a rest in. They had been travelling many days without breaks and now they actually needed a rest, sleeping sounded perfect so their body could recharge.

"Perfect...." 

They fell asleep, in this unknown apartment, forgetting that they should wake up and leave before the owner would come back...

-----

Heeeeelllooooo guys! A new fic uwuwu <3 what do you think so far?Please leave me comments and likes, it helps me a lot~ see you next time!