🔮4.

After my nap I left still sleeping Chan to my apartment to get some dinner, I was literally starving right now. While walking, in back of my mind I knew my classmates were worried of me. The image of Byeongkwan's terrified face still haunted my mind. I never liked when people I care about see when I have to perform an exorcism. 

I also realized that I haven't even checked the group chat I was in, the chat where my classmates were usually sharing about news or exam dates, but because of the whole incident at school, I had closed my phone for the longest time and decided to check the messages after getting back home. 

After arriving back to my apartment, I noticed Chan being awake after hearing noises from the bathroom. Meanwhile I prepared tonights dinner for both of us and kind of forgot my phone again. A sleepy looking Chan finally came out from the bathroom, rubbing his eyes.

"Are you feeling any better? I got some dinner if you want to eat some." I said while looking at him. The latter gave me a soft smile, slapping his cheeks to make him awake. Somehow Chan was acting like a normal human being, even though ghosts usually would act a bit differently than humans (well I mean they can't feel like humans right?) but I guessed that he hasn't been used to it yet, he hasn't been a ghost for a while so...

"Ummm,mm, I'm a bit hungry...thank you hyung." he said after yawning and sat down on the other side of the dining table. We ate in silence, but pretty quickly started open up to each other again. Chan bit his lip a bit and dropped another bomb to me about his story:

"Hyung...I can't be sure is my story even true..."

I looked at him, questioning him. Was he lying about his death?

"What do you mean Chan ah?" I asked firmly, the ghost boy fidgeted, let out a big sigh and then looked at me:

"My memories of the accident are in a blurry state hyung...First I though my cause of death was the drain but...when we die, we can point out how much blood we lost etc. I...can't tell anything. I'm starting to question my own death." his face expression looked worried and scared, I couldn't be angry at him.

"But how do you know the drain part? You knew?" I asked. Chan looked frustrated.

"I don't know! I'm sure I saw that clearly but my heart says it's not it. My death hasn't been registered to the "Book of Dead" yet!"

My eyebrow raised up. Chan then explained more:

"In Heaven there's a book called the "Book of Dead". That tells everything about the person, cause of death, dates and more. Your name won't show up if something isn't right. Usually when you die, your name will automatically show up, but if you stay in a ghost form in Earth, the page will not get finished until everything has been written down...and the first thing they write down is "cause of death"..." Chan paused for a bit but then continued:

"I asked from an Angel about me and...my name hasn't even showed up because my cause of death is "unknown", it needs to be more specific. I though he was joking but the Angel said that I need to confirm and figure it out what's wrong...I don't know what to do hyung!" the young ghost sounded worried. 

"So that means that your body could be anywhere and not specifically in the drain right?" I asked and he slowly nodded. I let out a sigh.

"This means that you might be in the same city though...but Chan ah this is getting way too much for me to handle too. I'm going to be suspicious or even a possible target of some sort." I firmly told him. Chan fidgeted more.

"I know hyung but...I just need to find my body...but also..." he bit his lip, I waited him to continue.

"To just...find him too....