"His Foxes"

(i dont have writing skills anymore and i didnt add any TWs or a summary at the time so.... u dont get them)

I think Phsycadelix made the request at the time lol.

"What the fuck is wrong with me wanting to be president one day?!"

Fundy was absolutely fuming, not giving a damn about everyone else in the room as he argued with his father.

"Don't you dare take that tone with me, young man!"

Wilbur stood across from the fox, getting angrier at his son by the second.

Every member of L'manburg looked unsure of what to do. They were just supposed to have a meeting, not dive into Wilbur and Fundy's bad relationship.

Jack wished he never brought up that Fundy ditched his paperwork.

"Oh, so Tommy can be president but I can't!?"

Tommy awkwardly stood to the side of the room, shrinking at the sound of his name. The other members of L'manburg looked at the blonde sympathetically before focusing back at the current situation.

"Tommy is my right-hand man, you're just my son!"

Although taken-aback, Fundy only grew with rage.

"Oh, please! You were gonna kick him out of L'manburg when it first started!"

The father winced at the memory, clearly kicking himself in the foot for his past decisions. However, Wilbur carried on arguing. Like father, like son.

"And I would kick you out if I could!"

The furry's eyes welled up with tears as his father immediately regretted what he had just said. Everyone else in the room didn't make a noise, even they knew Wilbur had gone too far.

"Wait, son, I didn't mean-"

"Don't call me son,"

The fox furiously blinked back tears as he glared at his father.

"Fuck you,"

Fundy turned around and started to run to the exit of L'manburg, ignoring the calls of his father; Wilbur spouted shit out of his mouth anyways.

As the calls became distant, the fox finally allowed his tears to escape from his eyes, sobs clawing their way out of his throat.

He knew exactly where he was going as his legs mindlessly travelled throughout the SMP and into a forest.

Eventually, he reached a small clearing and allowed himself to stop running, collapsing to his knees.

It was so unfair how Wilbur treated him like a child, he was almost 15, for God's sake! His father treated Tommy like an adult and he was 13 years old. It was complete and utter bullshit.

A cry of anger left the furry's mouth as he punched the grass below him, slightly bruising his knuckles in the process.

Before he could hurt himself even more, Fundy heard a slight chittering sound coming toward him.

A smile crept it's way onto his face at the familiar sound. Snapping his head up, Fundy looked at the four foxes in front of him, eager to play.

And Fundy was happy to oblige.

After a lot of pouncing in the mud, and playful biting with each other, the fox finally collapsed to the ground, a small laugh escaping his lips.

The other foxes gave the hybrid one last nudge before they left for their home.

With a small sigh, Fundy decided to head back home, however, the fact that he was covered in mud, yet again, would be difficult to explain to his father.

The thought of his father made his lips curl, all the negative emotions coming back from their prior argument.

He knew he had to face the man eventually, although that didn't stop him from being upset about it.

Too caught up in his own thoughts, Fundy didn't realise he had stopped at the entrance to L'manburg.

Taking a deep breath, the furry made his way inside the familiar walls.

"Fundy! Where the hell have you been and why why are you so filthy?!"

Wilbur made his way up to his son, taking in the mud that was all over the boy.

"Come on, you're going in a shower now,"

The hybrid began to follow his father to their home.

"I'm sorry about our argument but you didn't have to get all mucky for some sort of teenage rebellion,"

Wilbur laughed at his son's unimpressed stare.

Fundy may not always have people to count on but his foxes were always there.