T~15~E

{So,this is going to be a rather short chapter since there isn't really anything i can put in the last episode,I'm waiting for season 2 to come out so we can get back to business.I don't plan to do the Manga since its confusing as hell.But i hope that you liked the story lines so far and Thank you~}

If anyone wants to know your height is: {1.68}

AFTER THE BATTLE:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

U held her chin with a slightly tired expression. "So...are we supposed to walk all the way over there?"She asked pointing her finger on the other side of the country,that has been rampage.

" Yes U. " P response making The people that were behind them groaned loudly out of annoyance but what can they do?

"Are you serious..?!" Someone yelled as they fall flat on the ground.

Some started whining like spoiled brats making Q his blood boil.He was about to scream at them for acting like children since they should be grateful that they've been saved by a freaking god looking figure that was about to destroy world,R covered his mouth pulling him back.

It seems like Mujin was has a headache since he was rubbing his forehead out of habit,to soothe it away.As P continue to stand beside him,completely ignoring the citizens behind her.

You sighed quietly,pinching the bridge of your nose humming for a couple of seconds until she snapped her fingers together, getting the commissioners their attention that were beside her.O turned to side,"What is it U?"

"How about giving them my cute charm!" She winked at him by putting a her middle finger under her chin.

💢Q twitched his eye at your ridiculous idea before he can throw a tantrum at you,the blonde hair held him back again,as he gave you a smile to get the message that you look.Cute.

O gave a kind smile while frowning a bit,uncertain about the idea. "Do you think that would work?"

He wouldn't say it in this situation but you do look cute and pretty,'everyone' knows he doesn't get all flustered over woman because their beautiful and all that, since he would rather state the truth than lie when it comes to people their acting.

He's only being honest,what's wrong with that? Thought they would like to know.

------------
'Please stop,your only embarrassing yourself in public.Everyone is looking...'
------------
'hey,if your trying to act cute.it's not working,you look like someone who's having a mental crisis when they don't get what they want'.
-----------
The hot woman ran away crying after that for some reason.

*Shrugs it off while continuing eating chips.

You pulled your black hands gloves down your arm,when you felt it was nice and tight you then cleared your throat, turning your body around taking a step toward them they didn't notice you since all of them were talking,but when you raised your hand in the air all of them immediately stopped speaking.Good you didn't need to yell.

You clasped you hand together right in front of your chest with a soft expression on your face as well as your smile. "Excuse me,would you please start walking without whining.Or else,none of you probably want to know were you end up next with that pretty face of yours." You Spoke in the sweetest tone you can mustard.

*Complete Silence*

U composed herself then fixed her tie neatly before leaving as the citizens surprisingly started following her without whining,only holding a conversation with each other.Normally.