Chapter: One

The birds flying through the unclouded sky above the city with the bustling streets.Cars honking at eachother,and overall the arresting figures walking among the crowds,carrying rather a determined aura.

<'>

A average woman rested comfortably on the red couch,her face was like a gentle soul,too kind to even hurt a fly.Her arms being propped under her chin as a blanket layed over her sleeping form.Letting out small harmless snor every now and then.

A emerald color hair grew a thick irk on the side of his head.He desperately tried ignoring his colleague that was across from him who slept for the past 2 hours ever since they were ordered to stay in the lounge,without a clear reason from the boss himself.

But being in one place with the same person was already testing his nerves.The way she snores,the way she sleeps away while other commissioners are working their asses off and the fact that she hasn't lost payment from her actions,is beginning to sound awfully unfair to him.

His eyebrow slightly twitched in annoyance at the sound,automatically gripping the pen in his hand.

On the opposite side of his view,a elegant woman in blue ocean hair.She was sitting on a single couch with crossed legs as her eyes were shut.She didn't even seem bother by her fellow allies as she kept taking small sips from her cup of coffee.

Her eyelids raised up a bit,her brown coloured eyes trailed on the napping woman.

Restlessly a small smile appeared on her rosy lips.'Still sleeping carelessly even at work.'

*snor.*

The man in the suit kept himself focused by slightly bitting on the cigret between his lips,blocking out the woman his existence.The paper in his hand began to crumble from the tight hold,surprisingly without him even realizing it.

His colleague stirred in her sleep,finding another position to continue resting while hugging one of the couch pillows pillow close to her chest.This action made her accidentally come to face with him,her white hair was a mess,clothes wrinkled all together.

To be honest that was the least of her worries.

*snor.*

The green hair had enough of her sounds making him gripped the paper with all his strength before yelling. "Wake up you lazy idiot! "

The animated bubble popped from her nose while she lazily fluttered her eyelids open,a small tired yawn escaped her mouth.

"What?...is the day over already?"She asked in a sleepy tone.

The other woman was about to answer her question,but the Commissioner already beat her to it.

"Huh?? Of course not! Does time pass by quicker in your dreams or something?" He commented in an annoyed tone.

She sat up in a comfortable position letting the blanket hang from behind her shoulders,she rubbed her heavy eyes.

A uninterested hummed escaped her lips,not really bothered by the was he's speaking. "Has the tournament started yet by any chance? I overslept by accident."she ignored his question making him irk.

The blue hair puts her coffee on the glass table,going back to her neutral state as always."Don't worry,you haven't slept that long.In fact you woke up at the right time.The tournament will take place shortly. "

Her brown eyes glanced at the younger woman, "Please fix your clothes and hair. U . "she politely suggested,being met with purple orbs.

======