Chapter: ×10×

There was familiar hair woman going towards a large building that was just around the corner,it seemed like a hotel or an apartment.She had her business suit on with black combat boots,A tired sighed escapes her lips as she slightly tightened the black tie around her white colour.

"I'm sure he'll be fine by himself for a while once i get there." Her voice was rather kind and sweet.

She smiles and gazed her purple eyes down looking the limiter who was around her wrist beeping,it was red meaning one thing.

"That bastard thought he killed me so easily,how selfish." she snickered.

she put her phone to her ear.'Q would be surprised if he saw that i was alive the whole time.'she thought and made a call.

•°•°•°•°

Q was struck by a sword that was on the left side of his stomach,dried blood was on the end of his lips well as a sword was pierced into him making blood on his white shirt ,his body mgsitting on the ground and his was back leaning against the wall.

The same that killed the announcer was sitting on a chair that was placed right in front of the commissioner.

"This is fantastic. the great Q is helpless before me. "He grinned.

The man let out a low laugh."It's just so pathetic! i just have to laugh!"

But he certainly didn't know notice that the green head was hearing all of this."The little sunglasses-wearing bastard made an hell of an end,though"

He pressed his hands together in an praying motion,fake frowning. "He came crawling to me,begging me to spare his life.That's why i gave him,a quick merciful death... "

"Him and his wife and kid.And then killing the commissioner,U!" he giggles mockingly.

He gave a cheeky smile while putting a hand on the side of his cheek ."Oh,how sad that was! putting the deadly pill in her drink was the most simple trick ever,seems she wasn't that clever after all. "His eyes trailed to the dead body that was beside Q.

" But let me tell you,it was really pathetic and hilarious! "He started laughing physcholy.Q his anger was increasing inside of him.but if only he was reliable to her,even so She could've told him...then she didn't have to die.

A card that's on the cold floor had a joker on it,covered in blood.the drawing suddenly disappeared.

The enemy his arm suddenly got caught off,making him stop laughing.he jumped backwards quickly while he cried out in pain,before clenching his teeth turned his attention to the front.

There was gigantic clown with a big scythe in his yellow gloved hands.

" Hey bro... "Q said with no emotions while he took off his limiter.He stood up.

"would mind shutting your trap now?" He lit up his cigret that was between his lips.

Taking a few steps forward,making the other back away in fear.And grabbed onto the scythe.
"I'm sick of hearing your voice.Die."He threatened.

Lv:Unknown
HP:Unkown
GP:2500.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Q was chasing the enemy while twisting and swinging his scythe between his finger,trying to cut his other arm while the male kept dodging the shaep weapon until it eventually hits him,making his arm fall off.