Chapter: ×6×

She smirked at him and stood up trom her chair. "No sir.I've only met him once,through my parents."

Mujin didn't seem to take the answer as a lie,but he won't let it slip from him.He turned his whole body around with a sly smile,making U a bit scared.

"There is no need to be frightened,it's not like i'm gonna kill you right?.so relax."

She deadpan.' Is it just me or is the air in the room getting heavy.' she quickly cleared her scary thoughts and hummed in response.

"Of course sir,I'm just sleepy that's all."

He let out a low chuckled,before crossing his arms on his chest. "Looks like you didn't change at all." his voice was 'natural'.

Suddenly a loud cough made its way out of her trout,she quickly covered her mouth.

' Stupid coughs!'

The man stared at her with a serious expression and turned back to the wall. "If your sick,you should go see the nurses."

U composed herself as she looked at her watch before fixing her black tie. "Excuse me sir,the tournament will begin shortly, so i should head back."

"You may go."

She bowed and started walking towards the door.

"Oh,U one last thing."she stopped midway,in a signal that she was listening to him.

Mujin puts both his hands behind his back showing the cross on his palm,while his head went to the side.

"Did Jin Taejin,tell you something?"

"Don't think about lying,because If you do.You'll be punished. "

She flinched at the sudden change of question.'What the hell. why is he asking that? and getting punished? definitely not happening.'she released a quiet sighed.

One thing for sure,he's testing me if i'm a trustworthy in the group.

U Her body turned around then took a step forward before she shook her head in 'disappointment ' as a sad smile made its way to her lips.

She cupped her hand together and brought in front of her heart.
"Nothing,even before he left,he told me nothing that i should know about.Tho it makes me feel slightly sad,that everyone who cared and loved me dearly left,But it doesn't concern me anymore. because i know that they're still here with me to the very end." A heartedly smile made its way to her lips.

For a second Mujiin frozed for a while his eyes widened a bit at her sudden confession.He didn't know Y/n could be this calm about talking about her family,it surprised him that she didn't cry here,in front of him,tho it's not like he's calling you weak.

Putting that much emotion into word by word,and even saying that there here with her to the very end. with her broken voice.

And what he saw for the first time was a real smile.

He huffed softly,before a grin made its way to his lips. "You are quite interesting,aren't you."

U closed her eyes while a small laugh escapes her mouth. "..not to be rude,but you just noticed?"she smiles at him.

'Ah,so i'm not the only one in this case.'Mujin thought.

*silence*

She suddenly jumped a bit in shock."Oh! Sir,i consume i may go now?"she asked.

He turned his head back to the wall,then spoke."You're excused."

~