Chapter: ×4×

"Yum~!" I stuffed a piece of strawberry cake in my mouth,while i held my cheek with the other hand.

Yes,i was really craving it so i bought 2whole boxes for myself,since i live alone.It doesn't get lonely around here so,as long as the the guy doesn't come knocking on my door.than we're good.

Also paying my debt,is actually not that worrying for me,because she left  money for me that i can at least use for 5 years in total.but i don't spend that much in a month,so i'm proud of myself for that.

I got up from the chair and walked to the living room. "I'm full~ well! time for nothing."

A sighed escaped my trout before i plopped down on the long modern couch,my laptop was in front of me with the organization business on the screen.

It was silent for a moment." what now? "i mumbled boring face.before picking up a single piece of paper that was laying around on the coffee table.

my eyes quickly scanned every detail before stopping at something very unexpected.

i widened my eyes slightly at the name.

" Jin Taejin...? "

~

"Uncle taejin! " Y/n yelled for him.

The man turned around to her with a kind smile. "Oh? is something wrong Y/n? "

she puffed her cheeks out and hummed. "when are you going to learn me to do some moves uncle!"

He started quietly laughing at her childish behavior while putting his big hand of her head. 'for a teen she's quite childish.'

"Now now,i told you you're mother and father will teach you."

Her face turned somewhat sad. "But i want you to teach me!"she pouted.

A sighed escaped his lips. "Y/n,why do you need it,when you're already strong enough?"

she blinked her eyes in oblivious at the compliment before they turned into small stars.

"Y-you think I'm strong uncle?" she smiled.

His lips tucked upward. "of course, you just need to be yourself."

Y/n nodded with a big smile plastered on her face. "Got it Uncle!" she swiftly turned around and was about to walk away.

"Wait,before you go, take this with you." He pulled something out of his pocket.

It was a silver necklace with a butterfly in the middle.

She gasped dramatically. "..I-is this for me?"he gave a nod,she carefully took it from his hand.

" As long as you wear it,you'll always be strong on the inside... "

"And you'll never be alone."

×    ×    ×   ×   ×   ×   ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  × ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  × 

   ×    ×    ×   ×   ×   ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  ×  × 

she held the necklace in her hand while she kept looking forward"..."

"is it just me, or did she woke up on the wrong side of the bed?"Q whispered to the other judges that were beside him.