Chapter: ×3×

Her eyes opened up to the bright sunny sky above her,as the clouds moved pass her.The sukura peddles were fluttering in the corner of her dark purple eye,while they softly rested on her body before being blown away again.

She'd rather spend her time without people nagging her.

"Y/n! Dinner is ready!!" A sweet,kind,affectionate voice rang through her ears.

The woman turn around and answered sincerely. "I'll be there in a second Mom!" She quickly grabbed the basket that was on the ground beside her and walked to the house.

Her eyes were set on the peaches in front of me,they were absolutely perfect.She halted for a minute to grab one,bringing it up to her face. She studied it intensely,turning it around. '...Now I see the difference.' She clenched on the fruit without noticing it,gravely.

My life wasn't the finest in my list,we weren't what other people saw,what other people wrote about us.I was never given the opportunity to choose how i pleased to be,What I wanted to breathe as,never got accepted by my mother.

She decided everything for me,even when I told her to stop acting so childish.She didn't bothered and kept going.

Eventually lashing out on me when I won't listen to your wishes.

But I sunked in brutal confusion,I only yelled at you because you treating me like a child instead of understanding of my personal feelings.

You didn't seem to appear devastated after our fight.Instead you acted quite the opposite.

You still treated me so delicate,and you would constantly smile warmly at me.Like you haven't once,caused me any harm------

she took her sandals off at the entrance then walked inside. "Hey mom,I harvested the peaches like you asked."

There in the kitchen stood an elegant woman with a wiry frame,the way her wavy color chesnut hair followed when she turned around.

She gave a tender smile while wiping her hands on her blue appron. "Thank you dear,why don't you come sit at the table? Dinners almost done."She went back to cutting the cucumbers on the chopping board.

Y/n scratched her cheeks tiredly and sighed,"Alright,I'll wash my hands real quick.You hate germs remember? "

"Ah!-Ofcourse I do! Please wash it with extra soap,those little devils need to die!"She held up a fist then bursted into laughters.

Her daughter gave her a small weak smile,"sure...but on second thought,I'll take the food with me.I'm running late on a meeting that I can't miss."She was about to walk upstairs when the older woman spoke.

"Aww...again? Actually I've been thinking Y/n,that you should reconsider to work at my company."

She bit on her lip to calm herself down,she let out a frustrated sighed. "Mom we've been over this more then i can can count,I made a decision and that's it. "She gave her a fake smile.

But her mother forbid to let the subject escape so easily.

She furrowed her eyebrow bewildered, "No again? Tell me what's so special about that place anyways? Do you enjoy smuggling those repulsive medication -"

" I told you that's not it,I'm not like that. "

Y/n detested the sorow swimming in her mother eyes,"I wish to believe your words Y/n,but you change so drastically.I can't even recall the last time you listened to a word I've said. "

The black hair woman snapped her head at her,she couldn't help but glared at her. "Maybe if you stop being so controlling over my life,and try to treat me like a human being ,our family would've never ended this way! "