xvi : unread letter #1

tw: murder

Dearest Lorelei,

Let this be my eulogy, to you, and to myself.

We'll break together.

You deserve to live a broken life, as I did. You deserve to suffer for making me think someone would actually, truly love me, when you wanted to use me for your selfish needs.

Tear stains on the parchment? They're mine.

Loving you was a paradox, a game, and I am done playing, Lorelei.

It's the beginning of the end for us, love.

I didn't realize it before, because when I was young, I was drunk on the thought of love. I needed the reassurance, the shoulder to cry on, and you gave me a copied version.

You are a fucking psychopath. I gave my all to you, and you plan to break me.

You scream love. You scream how you yearn for me, how you can't get me out of your mind, how you can't resist the urges.

I was truly foolish. I could run but you'd find me. You'd follow me to the ends of the either, Lorelei because I know your secret. And you are a monster, now more than ever in my eyes.

I've made an exact copy of this letter and all the other letters you sent to me along with your adress. I'm giving them to Daphne before I go out to dinner with you. I told her that if I don't show up three days prior to giving them to her, she needs to read them, and do whatever she needs to find you.

Because, I loved every part of you. And now I die for doing that, just as you'll die for murdering me.

Dinner should be fun.

Sincerely ( for the very last time ), Pansy Parkinson