🍬𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹: 6🍬

|ADRIANO MALCOF|

                  |ADRIANO MALCOF|

This is the moment a truth. I get to know her name. The name of an angel. The name of the pure soul I enjoy talking to. On a regular day basis.

'My name is Candy Dulce Malidori.' She typed.

I felt my whole world stop. She- woah this is a lot to process. She's candy. My candy. My little angel. She's still so kind and sweet. How did I just run into her on the perfect day?

We've been in contact this whole time. I can't tell her. That I know who she is. But we can face cam now that I know she isn't a random girl.

But, she still thinks I'm random. I have to get to know her better so she can trust me. And then my sweet baby will fall in love with me.

Candy is still so innocent. She hasn't changed. Her voice is what changed. I know for a fact she doesn't mean to sound so smooth and seductive.

"Okay guys I told him my name." She said out loud. Wait what?

"Oh finally. I don't know how long I could keep it from him." Jake laughed.

"That was very kind of you candy."Malik cooed. THEY KNEW!?!

"When did you two find out and why?!?" I growled. Dose she trust them more than me?

"Oh well because our names are in our user names so she just thought it was fair to tell us." Jake explains.

"Okay that makes since." I shrugged. Thank god it wasn't because she liked one of them or something.

"Candy can you please come and see my house I made it to impress you!" Jackson exclaimed.

"Of cour-"

"Nope she has to come work with me. Sorry not sorry." Matteo laughed.

"It's okay Jackson I'll come and see your house after work and then I'll buy the big trampoline I wanted." She giggled. She's adorable.

"Okay.." Jackson said somberly. Please start crying. It'll feed my sadistic self nicely. I wonder how candy feels about knife play and cutting.

She was raised beautifully. I have so much to teach to my very best friend about.

"Candy was just run over at work!" Matteo shouted dramatically. Candy burst into a fit of loud laughter. How does her laugh sound like....singing.

"It's just a game, you're so silly." She giggled

"Who was it little one?" I asked.

"Well it was one of my friends. She doesn't know how to drive very well." Candy exclaimed

"Are you teaching her?" I asked.

"Of course I am that would be mean if I didn't." She says.

"What a good girl you are." I praised. I knew that would how do you say.....ruffle her pretty little feathers.