🍬𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹| 8🍬

I was lying on my bed

          I was lying on my bed. Thinking about that beautiful innocent angel. I was so ready to move. I told my dad I wanted to move earlier. So we packed yesterday.

The new date is three days from now. I've never been more excited to see anyone than I am to see candy. I've planned every little thing meticulously. I'm going to corrupt her so bad that her parents won't even recognize the cum slut that I've morphed her into.

Since she's so very innocent, which is her parent's first mistake. Her hormones will be all over the place after I fuck her once and she'll just keep wanting more and more and I'll give it to her every time. Imagine being completely sex-deprived for 18 full years, no slip-ups.

I'm going to enjoy loving her and worshiping her beautifully carved body and she'll be so oblivious to the fact that she's acting like a kitten in heat due to her innocence. She'll just understand that I can relieve her horniness.

I wonder what her parents will think when they realize that she's sexually active. Especially with me. I bet they want her to marry a kind boy who will agree with saving her chastity till marriage.

instead of showing her how much pleasure and love he can give her and her body. I can't to feel her soft skin.

I bet she tastes like sugar. I wonder if she squir-

"COME DOWNSTAIRS FOR DINNER!" My father shouted. I huffed and started my journey to the dining room with unnecessary people sitting in it.

This house is way too big for a couple with 2 kids and 3 butlers. I've been here since I left my home town and I still get fucking lost in this maze of a house.

candy and I are never getting a house this big. 'Too far, too far don't rush angel into a house with you!' The voices in my head yelled.

The voices in my head were extremely opinionated and chaotic. Some were screaming making it hard for me to focus when I was younger now I'm used to it.

"Welcome to the dining room sir." Mathis bowed. I chuckled and shook my head.

"It's Adriano, only one girl calls me sir. You'll probably meet her." I smiled as I patted his back.

I walked to the second head seat where my mother used to sit and sat down. "Dad is going to kill you. And I'll get a new bag for it." Sanari whispered

"Why? I didn't do shit." I said. She shrugged and looked down at her plate.

My stepmom and my dad came out of the kitchen and sat in their seats. "So, is there anything you'd like to tell us?" My dad asked

"Nope. Is there something you'd like to tell me?" I chuckled

"Absolutely. You've been making a lot of noise in your sleep. What have you been dreaming of lately?" He asked with a raised brow and a smirk on his face as he cut into his steak.