🍬𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹| 10🍬

"I'm joking relax

"I'm joking relax. We're friends candy." He said as he gave her a soft reassuring smile that calmed her down a lot.

Candy released a breath she didn't know she was holding and placed her hand on her chest. "I was beginning to feel nervous." She sighed with a content expression.

She was afraid she'd have to explain why her stomach was filling with butterflies and caterpillars and why her underwear was soaked.

"Well since I'm in town little one, why don't we plan what we're going to do tomorrow?" He asks. This was phase 2.

He didn't want to coax her into doing anything because she was innocent and unknowing of the bad things in the world around her.

He wanted to show her what she could be getting but take it away until she begged for it.

This was the state of teasing.

He was going to act extremely oblivious to the fact that he was teasing her. He wouldn't do anything too harsh considering her oblivious manor.

She didn't know much so to prey off of her innocence and make her do things he wanted to do made him feel sick. He wanted her to fall for him on her own.

He wanted the green light from her. No matter how bad he wanted it. The way his plan was set up by the time she confessed and gave herself to him completely.

She'd know all about what she was getting herself into and she would be fully aware of what and who she was tied to for the rest of her life.

Adriano was going to make sure it was the rest of her life If she confessed her love to him. He wouldn't do anything to make her leave him and he'd worship the ground she walked on.

Around now he needed the details for phase 2 to succeed. That meant he needed to take her out and get to know her better.

"We can go to the ice cream shop!" She exclaimed. A maid came by and picked up the plates and took them to the kitchen for washing.

"That'd be amazing. Then we can go to the playground would you like that?" He smiled.

She nodded frantically and she turned to her dad "Can we please go to my room we have a lot to discuss?" She asked politely

Her dad nodded and candy quickly grabbed Adriano's hand and dragged him up to her room. "Why are we going up here?" He asked

"We have to talk about tomorrow's adventures duh. I don't ever get to leave the house after school." She laughed.

Adriano thought it was sad but he saw what her parents were doing. They were shortening her privileges so she would be extremely excited and grateful for what she got.

But to an outsider, it looked weird.

When they entered her room she dragged him to a chair and sat him down by forcing his shoulders down. "I'm going to um go change." She sputtered she quickly went to her closet and changed into some basic pajamas.