🍬𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹| 12🍬

"Umm, what's that supposed to mean?" Candy questions innocently

"Oh, nothing darling. Don't worry your pretty little head about it." He says as he lands two soft taps on her head.

She giggles softly as Adriano grabs her hand leading her downstairs to the door.

"Hold on a second." Candy's father booms

"Where are you two headed?" He questions. Mike and Ike were standing behind their father with clenched jaws.

Adriano ignored their presence and answered swiftly "I'm taking her out for ice cream and then we're gonna go to the park. Problem?" He questioned

Mike pulled out his gun and made shooting gestures to Ike's head while ike had his gun under Mike's chin pretending to shoot him as well.

Both of them sent Adriano harsh glares.

Adriano smirked at them and kissed Candy softly on her head and led her outside quickly leaving the twins seething in anger.

Adriano leads her to his car while smiling ear to ear looking at her pretty face. His face felt strange, his cheeks hurt like hell.

Maybe it's because he hadn't smiled in a while or maybe because he hadn't smiled this hard before.

Adriano felt ecstatic that he got to go somewhere with Candy.

He loved being around her as a child, And after so long it still felt the same just personified times ten. Her smell, her personality, he smiles, and her facial features.

One thing had changed.

Her physical features. Her beautiful body that he couldn't get enough of at the moment was so  Devine and beautifully carved to the gods.

Once he got her in his car he couldn't stop the excitement that dazzled his face.

"You look so pretty when you smile." Candy giggled as she poked Adriano's cheek.

He chuckled at her antics and started the car, as they began driving Adriano put his hand on her thigh.

Candy felt the sparks as her eyes shot up to look at him yet, he was still engrossed and focused on driving 

She pushed his hand off slightly feeling a warm feeling bubble up in between her legs. she never felt anything of the sort. it made her nervous—a type of nervousness that didn't go away. 

when he didn't place his hand back on her she felt a feeling of regret as she missed the feeling of his hands on her body. even if it was in a slight way

"so, I'm pretty little candy? hm?'' Adriano tilted his head towards her attempting to look her in the eyes.

she looked down at her lap twiddling her fingers as the heat rose to her cheeks. hotness flooded her face like she was standing too close to the oven again.

Adriano noticed this and nearly chuckled at how shy she'd get even though her personality was so bright and bodacious.

The only thing he could focus on is how he'd ruin her and all she believed in.

"Yeah. You're very pretty.." she said honestly. She was never meant to lie. That was just who she was.

Adriano glanced over at her with a smirk on his face as he pulled up to the ice cream shop. Before she could open the door he speedily went to go open her door.

"You know better pretty princess, I open all your doors."

He grabbed her hand and lightly helped her out of the car. "I'm sorry I forgot!" She exclaimed

"It's okay, just remember because I've been gone that doesn't mean anything has changed." He professed.

Candy rolled her eyes slightly and grabbed his hand "AYE AYE CAPTAIN LETS GO!" She shouted in excitement.

She held his hand as she dragged him into the ice cream parlor. "Slow down candy cane." He rushed

He missed that look in her eye. The joy. The sparkle. The happiness.

He promised himself he wouldn't leave her side again. Ever.

"Sooooo what flavor you want?"

𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑜:Candy and Adriano go to the ice cream parlor to have some quality time after Adriano's arrival

𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑜:Candy and Adriano go to the ice cream parlor to have some quality time after Adriano's arrival. What does he have planned for her?
𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠:679

 What does he have planned for her?𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠:679