🍬𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹| 7🍬

|CANDY MALIDORI|

|CANDY MALIDORI|

I was relaxing on my lying on my stomach with my feet up on the bed doing homework at 8:13 PM. This was my favorite part of the day.

A nice pop tart some orange juice in my favorite juice cup and doing assignments were so rewarding. I adored it.

'Um, it's lit My name, um, is Yameii Hello?'

My phone rang and I let I play a bit because I love this song. I answered the phone without looking at the name.

"HI! It's me candy how are ya!" I exclaimed.

"H-Hey candy it's uhh Adriano." He panted.

"Are you running why do you sound out of breath?" I giggled. He's so silly I swear.

"Nothing like that little one any who What are you doing right now?" He breathed

"I'm doing my homework. What can I help you with?" I asked. He must've called for help with something. I'm glad to be of assistance.

"Can we FaceTime. Pretty please." He begged. A smile overtook my face. Of course, he's my favorite friend. He can't be my best friend right now because I already have one of those.

"Of course." I responded.

                      |ADRIANO MALCOF|

She answered the FaceTime call and her entire frame was in the camera. She gasped when she saw me and I couldn't help but smirk.

I griped myself a little harder than before and bit the inside of my cheek to stifle my moans.

I was already thinking about her before I called and I just had this need to hear her voice.

Ever since I saw her three days ago I've turned into a sex addict. I can't stop thinking about her in every way. Sometimes I think of cuddling her.

Other times I think about fucking her in the dressing room of her favorite store while she's in one of her cute little outfits showing her thick thighs.

"Candy tell me a-ah fu- about your day. The whole thing. From start to finish okay?" I asked.

"Uh alrighty. Well, this morning I woke up and I took a bath then I brushed my teeth. But then I forgot that I didn't take out my clothes so I had to leave the restroom to set them out." She explains.

Images of her naked body soaking wet all over flashed throughout my mind. Dripping all over soaking up the floor and her innocent eyes filled with lust.