🍬|𝑷 𝑹 𝑶 𝑳 𝑶 𝑮 𝑼 𝑬 |🍬

Warning: killing animals, mild obsession

       It's dark and cold outside, this was the night a new baby would be born into the malidori family

       It's dark and cold outside, this was the night a new baby would be born into the malidori family. Tovi malidori was in an immense amount of pain.

A girl had never been born before. they didn't currently know it was a girl because tovi wanted it to be a secret she didn't know the gender herself.

Yet somehow She had a gut feeling It'd be a girl. This was her last child. After 5 boys she wanted her tubes tied. The first 5 months of her pregnancy she forgot about how much It would hurt.

But around now, she was remembering.

"This is all your fault! I'm never having another child again because of YOU!" Tovi shouted at her husband.

Aaron malidori, the father of the soon-to-be six kids was chill. When the first child was born he'd almost had a heart attack but now he was nonchalant. 

"It's not my fault my wife is beautiful it's your parents fault." he laughed

"Ma'am I'm gonna need you to push, 1, 2, 3."

"AH oh my god, I hate you!" Tovi screamed

The little redhead baby slipped out into the doctor's arms. The doctor quickly rushed to clean the baby. When she came back she announced the gender.

"Congratulations you have a beautiful baby girl." this dr. was a young girl around the age of 29. She delivered The five boys when they were born as well.

Aaron was shocked. He already knew he was gonna have to fight off the boys with a stick once he looked into her big silver eyes. Her cheeks were pink and her small lips were a light shade of baby pink.

Tovi gasped when Sheila placed the small girl into her arms.

"Hello little one, I already have a special name for you and you are amazingly gorgeous. All of your siblings will be so surprised to see a girl." she said softly as she lightly ran her fingers through her daughter's thin baby hair.

"What are you gonna name her?" Aaron said with amusement.

Tovi had a candy obsession. When she and Arron met she was stashing candy in her buggy at the grocery store. So All of her children were named after candy.

There was kit. He was named after kit-kats his mother's first favorite Candy considering he was the firstborn.

Then there were the twin's mike and Ike named after their mother's second favorite candy.

Then there was zero named after his mother's third favorite candy. Then the fourth oldest Heath. was named after his mom's fourth favorite candy bar.

But there was something different about her daughter. She'd inherited the eyes of her great grandfather. Tovi adored her grandfather. So she named her daughter after something she adored.