Chapter 3

Shanae P.O.V

I was walking to the bathroom looking down at my phone when something hard hit me. My phone fell so I picked it up before looking at what hit me.
Danggggggg!

When I say fine I mean fine! It was a tall boy that ran into me he was looking good too. When I looked at him he smirked.

"My bad ma, I wasn't looking. You aight?" He had the best mole ever and he was dressed to impress. Why did he look so familiar though? I was staring at him then I remembered he asked me a question.

"Oh. Yea I'm alright thanks for asking." I was hoping he didn't notice my staring. I knew he did because he smirked at me then chuckled a little. I started to stare but I still needed to pee so I was about to walk off when he pulled me back. "You just gonna stare at me and not even give me your number?" He asked, man I wanted to but I didn't want to seem like a thot.

"Your gonna have to try a little harder than that!" I said while I walked away. Man I could feel the pee coming as I walked.

Mercy P.O.V

After I bumped into the girl from Instagram I walked to my locker. Damn I really need to learn her name.

"Sup nigga!" I heard Jose yelled across the hall.

"Hey bro, did you see that new girl yet?" Jose got a girl but he still got wondering eyes.

"Yea dawg she was looking good in that outfit you need to hit that!"

When he said that I felt some type of way because I didn't really want to fuck her right away. That is not normal for me because I had so many females lining up to fuck me. What was so different about this girl?

A/N
Vote & Comment Please !