Chapter 7

Mercy P.O.V
After I left Dominique's house I headed back to Tiana house because I don't know where Shanae live. I rang the doorbell and waited awhile. I heard playful laughter on the other in then someone opened the door. I seen Tiana smiling hella hard.
"Hey Mercy what you doing back here you know Shanae already left?"
"Yeah I know but I want to introduce her to Adrian so do you know where she stay?"
Tiana's eyes almost popped out of her head and Jose popped up out of thin air.
"Damn bro how you pussy whipped and you ain't even get none yet? Fuck you talking about introducing her to your 4 year old daughter to a girl you just met. Do you want her to run or do you want to get to know you?" I really never thought about that so I just stood there. Man, I think I'm bugging cause this shit is driving me crazy.
"Man you right I'm sorry for ruining y'all sex session." I walked back to the car and got in. Adrian was playing with toys in the back seat.
" A you wanna go to McDonalds?" She almost fell out of her seat.
"Yay daddy!" I laughed and drove us to McDonalds. I ordered 10 piece mcnuggets, a mchicken and large fries. Adrian got a chicken nugget happy meal. We drove to my house and I got Adrian out of the car and she grabbed her food. When we walked in my mom was in the living room watching The Real.
" Hey Mercy!" She yelled without looking away from the TV.
" Hey granny!" Adrian yelled running into the living room. My mama shot up and she scooped her into a hug. Most parents would kick their kid out of the house because they had a child at 13. My mama was different because she offered to help and she loves Adrian to death.
" Hey granny's baby!"
Adrian laughed and she kissed my mamas' cheek and she walked into the kitchen to eat.
" How you doing baby and where were you last night you better not have been making more babies boy! " I laughed to myself a bit and my mama hit me in the head.
" Dang Ma I didn't get no girl pregnant but I did meet somebody yesterday." I semi smiled remembering last night with Shanae.
" Where my son Mercy cause last time I checked no girl made you blush."
" Yeah mom she was real chill and she whooped my ass in Call of Duty!"
" Imma let that word you just said slide cause my baby falling for a girl." I got up because my stomach started growling. I went in the kitchen to see Adrian with a face full of fries. I laughed and sat across from her. I started eating my McChicken and then I remembered something. Last night I put my number in Shanae phone then I texted my self so I know her number. She don't have a password on her phone which is crazy because she have a iPhone 6. I went to my messages and there it was I said " Hey Shithead" to myself. I chuckled to myself then saved her number. I'm not gon text her yet cause I ain't a dick rider.

Shanae P.O.V
When I got home my mom was in the kitchen cooking breakfast. The aroma of bacon was like heaven to my nose. I walked past the kitchen very quickly and quietly.
"Shanae bring yo' ass here you ain't slick!", my mom yelled through the house.
Dang every time I do one little thing I get caught. I slowly walked back to the kitchen with pre-puppy dog eyes. There my mom was in her cliché apron on as she cooked.
"  Yes mommy??" I asked in the most innocent voice I could muster. My mom turned her full attention towards me now, away from her food.
"Girl don't ' yes mommy' me. Where you been all night?"
I didn't expect my momma to notice I was gone because she works late at night.
"I got off early to come try to have a nice family dinner since we haven't since we moved."
So the one night I'm not here you wanna be a loving mom, is what I wanted to say.
"Oh, sorry I missed it but I'm gonna go shower", I looked over her shoulder for a quick second before I continued," Because I think your pancakes are burning!" I ran up the stairs as fast as I could. I walked into the bathroom across the hall from my room to prepare for my shower.
15 mintues later
When I got out the shower I wrapped the towel around my body and grabbed my phone. I checked my Instagram but I didn't have any notifications so I just turned it off. I double tapped my home button so I could turn off my recent apps. I was swiping up and down until I got to the messages. Somebody was in my phone sending text but that wasn't the thing that caught me. It was the contact name "Bae"

                   A/N

Who text Shanae ???