Chapter 4

Mercy P.O.V

Ever since I seen Shanae, yeah I learned her name, she's all I can think about. Man I ran into her at the store yesterday. I was walking down the candy aisle and she was looking at her phone. I pretended like I didn't see her and we bumped into each other. I grazed my hand against her ass and I felt her tense up but smile. Then she gonna give me a phony ass mug like she didn't like it. I was looking at her ass while she walked away until she turned around.
Dat ass though!

I was chilling went my bros and some hoes then my phone rang. It was Jose.

" What nigga?" I pretended to be annoyed even though I was kind of happy he called cause these hoes is boring.

" Aye. Chill with that nigga word. But you wanna go this party cause Tiana said that new girl gonna be there. You know they started hanging with each other so if you wanna see her you better get ready!"

After them last words was out his mouth I hopped up to leave. This hoe pulled my arm. " Where you going daddy we ain't even get started yet." 

" Yo, get off me. I'm out this bitch!" She let go and I drove home fast. I took a shower and got dressed. I had on a red checkered polo on with some grey Levis and some gym red Air Jordan Retro 10s. Man I looked like the shit. I put on one of my gold chains and a bucket hat then I left.
Shanae P.O.V
Man I was geeked as hell because I'm going to my first party since I moved. I wanted to make people remember me so I had to look cute. I took a short 20 minute shower and got dressed. My outfit was the bomb! I had on a crop to that said Feeling Myself in pink, white high waist Levis and polarized pink Air Jordan X GS. I had on pink Charming Charlie earrings and a black shiny bracelet. I looked so good that I had to take pictures. My little sister Chanelle is my personal picture taker.

" Chanelle! Can you take some pictures for me?" I yelled down the hall because her room was on the other side of the hall.

" Girl can you stop screaming I'm just down the hall and sure I'll take your pictures. You look cute, where you going?" She was always nosey but I love her so I tell her anyway.

" I'm going to a party in like 20 minutes so you gotta hurry."

She took a couple of blurry ones but most of them were cute. I made a collage and posted it on Instagram. I got 70 likes in 10 minutes then something caught my attention. The boy I bumped into twice liked my picture then put heart eye emojis under the comments. That's why he looked familiar!  I tapped his name and he was private. Damn! I really didn't want to follow him but I tapped the blue button anyway. Now I just have to wait for him to let me follow him so I can drool over him more. I can't wait!

         A/N  

   Comment & Vote !