Chapter 6

Shanae P.O.V
After I kissed Mercy I went down the hall to the guest room and fell asleep. When I woke up in the morning he was cuddled up next to me. I smiled a little then inched out the bed not trying to wake him.
Fail.
He woke up instantly and adjusted his eyes to the light.
" Good morning" He cheesed at me.
"Good morning, sorry to wake you up. I'm going to get in the shower and get ready to leave."
"Can I hop in wit you?"
He swear he about to get this cookie not today. I slightly rolled my eyes and walked out of the room and headed to the bathroom. I took my shower then remembered that my car was at the place where the party was held. I sighed and walked back into the guest room in my Adidas track suit.
"Can you take me to get my car?" I asked Mercy with a baby smile.
He looked at me and smirked, "Only if you kiss me first!"
Here we go again. I half smiled then bent down and pecked his lips but he pulled me back into it. We kissed for a while then I remembered I needed my car bad.
"Okay, you got your kiss now go get dressed!"
He nodded then got up and within minutes he was back in some new clothes. Did he now he was spending the night over here?

Mercy P.O.V
After I dropped Shanae off at her car I decided to swing by Dominique house. She is the mother of my 4 year old daughter Adrian. We were just fucking around and she got pregnant so I took care of my child. I see her on the weekend and some times on Wednesday. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it. A few seconds later Dominique opened the door.
"Hey", she said a little to seductive. Every time I come over she want to fuck! I gave her a simple nod and walked in the house. When I walked in my baby girl was sitting on the couch.
" Adriannn! " I cooed at her. She looked up then down and did a double take. When she recognized me she lit up like a firecracker.
"Daddyyy!" She screamed. I picked her up then started to tickle her. She was goofy as a baby and she is even more goofy now. Once she stopped laughing I put her back down.
"You want to go with me to meet a friend?" I said friend but I really meant Shanae.
"Yes!"
I told her to go get her stuff and she disappeared down the hall.
"You better not be taking my daughter to see one of your hoes Mercy!"
"Yo, stop trippin' I can take her where ever the fuck I want." I was really trying to be cool cause this is a usual routine with her.
"No yo ass can't when I file for full custody!" My skin started to boil when she said that.
"Sure they gon' give a stripper full custody of a 4 year old." I laughed rhetorically. She was started to get mad too I can see it in her face.
"They sure as hell won't give it to no drug smuggler either!"
"Bitch try me and I will put you six feet under!" On cue Adrian came down the hall with a over night bag that is always prepacked. I grabbed her hand and walked past Dominique and slammed the door.
This bitch must be crazy threatening me!
                       A/N
PLEASE VOTE OR COMMENT
NEW P.O.V IN NEXT CHAPTER
*SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE*