Chapter 5

Shanae P.O.V
  When Tiana and I arrived to the party is was packed. There was people outside dancing because it was too hot in the building.

"Damn I ain't never seen so many people at one party!" I was kind of in awe by the amount of people here.

"Ha! Girl you ain't seen nothing yet cause the parties in Cali be turnt all the way up. This is only the beginning!"

Tiana was really the only person I talked to out of school. She has a boyfriend named Jose and he is funny as hell! Well what I didn't know until tonight was that the boy I keep bumping into is his bestfriend. I guess his name Mercy or something like that. I walked into the room and my mouthed dropped. I saw Mercy from the other side of the building looking sexy. He was all hugged up on this girl though so I didn't want to look in that direction. My favorite song started playing, NBA. Of course I had show my little skills. I started twerking when I felt somebody come behind me. When I turned around this cute light skin boy was all on me. I didn't really care so I just kept dancing, it was fun! I got the boy number, his name is Messiah. He told me he would call me then he walked off. Tiana said I could spend the night over her house since I was a little drunk and my mom hates alcohol. When we got there she gave me some booty shorts and a tank top to sleep in. She said her boyfriend Jose was coming over and guess who he coming with. Yep, Mercy.

Mercy P.O.V

Me and my nigga Jose about to go to his girl house, she said she had a surprise for me. Me and her used to mess around but that stopped when Jose said he liked her. When we pulled up to her house I walked in the door. She always leave her front door open because she live in a gated community. When I walked in my mouth dropped. Shanae was sitting on one of the couches in some booty shorts. When she saw me she blushed then looked back down at her phone. I pulled Tiana to the side.

"Why didn't you tell me Shanae was here! I would've got fresh."

"I told you it was a surprise now go talk to her!" Tiana and Jose went upstairs to her room, probably to have sex. I went and sat next Shanae.

"So you just going to pretend like you don't see me?" I waved my hand across her phone to get her attention.

"What."

She said with a attitude.

"Damn ma, what's wrong with you?"

"First, don't call me ma and second why don't you go talk to that girl from the party?" She rolled her eyes then looked back at her phone. I smirked because she was a little jealous of my cousin.

"Look" I said putting my hand on her thigh.

"I don't wanna talk to her, I wanna talk to you." She tensed up then she relaxed a bit. "Okay, fine." She looked at me and I wanted to kiss her so bad.

"What you wanna do?"

She thought for a minute.

"I wanna play Call of Duty!"

Okay, get the game started so I can beat ya ass." I smirked, she looked at me for a minute then she went to turn on the Xbox. When she bent over half of her booty cheek was out. I licked my lips at the sight of her ass. When she turned around I winked at her then she handed me a control. She sat next to me then we started the game. After 30 minutes we took a break and I got something to eat. I was hungry as hell! I went back in the game room with some fries. Shanae sat next to me but I pulled her in my lap. She didn't say anything she just picked up the controller. When we were done playing she was tired. She was about to walk away then she turned around and kissed me. Her lips were soft and I loved every second of it. She walked off and said, "Goodnight."
Mane what does this mean now?