↪ CHAPTER TWO

・.━━━━━━━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━━━━━━━.・

Ever since last night, Roman has been training with Natasha sharpening her combat skills so she'll be ready if she ever has to fight another robot. Natasha left a while ago to check up on the team leaving Roman by herself.

Eventually, Roman walked to the living room seeing the Avengers crowded around each other going through a bunch of files. "Well, these people are all horrible," Bruce grumbled moving on to another pile of files.

"Wait. I know that guy." Tony spoke up as Bruce passed Tony the file that he was looking at, "From back in the day. He operates off the African coast, black market arms."  Steve gave Tony an accusing look as Tony continued.

"There are conventions, alright? You meet people, I didn't sell him anything." Tony defended himself. "He was talking about finding something new, a game-changer, it was all very "Ahab." Roman took a seat near Steve quietly listening.

"This." Thor pointed at the scar on the back of the man's neck "Uh, it's a tattoo. I don't think he had it. . ."  "No, those are tattoos, this is a brand," Thor explained as Bruce started typing on the computer. 

"Oh, yeah. It's a word in an African dialect meaning thief, in a much less friendly way." Roman leaned over eyeing the photo. "What dialect?"

"Wakanda!" Roman called out as they all gave her questioning looks, "What I've done my research" she murmured.  " If this guy got out of Wakanda with some of their trade goods. . ." Tony started as Steve cut him off.

"I thought your father said he got the last of it?"  "I don't follow. What comes out of Wakanda?" Roman eyes flickered over to Steve's shield.

"The strongest metal on earth." Tony explained as all the puzzle pieces fell in place for Roman, "Vibrainium." Everyone paused and looked up at Roman causing her to shrug her shoulders in slight embarrassment. "What? I do my research." Everyone laughed before focusing again,  "Where is this guy now?"

"I know exactly where everyone suits up and meet at the jet in ten minutes" Tony announced as Roman bounced out of the room and towards her locker downstairs to change into her super suit.

・.━━━━━━━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━━━━━━━.・

[SALVAGE YARD, AFRICAN COAST]

" Ahh, Junior." Tony chimed as Steve and Thor appeared behind him "You're gonna break your old man's heart." he continued as Natasha, Clint and Roman remained hidden behind walls, Roman patiently waited for Natasha's signal to move.