↪ CHAPTER SEVEN

・.━━━━━━━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━━━━━━━.・

After Roman and Pietro's little 'fun' yesterday it was now time for them and the Avengers to take down Ultron. Roman strapped herself into her seat inside the Quinjet, Pietro following behind and strapping himself into the seat beside her.

"I can see you're worried môj anjel" Pietro whispered as Roman began feeling jittery as she played with her fingers. "Of course I am, even Wanda is shaking" Roman sighed as Pietro took a whole of her hands squeezing them with a charming smile.

"Don't be afraid we'll win and save the world" Pietro assured, "What if one of us dies?" Roman asked tears brimming in her eyes. "None of us will, which is why I want to give you this" Pietro smiled before passing a necklace over to Roman.

The necklace was a heart cheesy yet romantically it had their names engraved inside of the locket. Roman leaned over to Pietro who laid a kiss on her forehead smiling.

After the Quinjet landed all of the Avengers stood outside as Steve told them what to do, "Ultron knows we're coming. Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire, and that's what we signed up for. But the people of Sokovia, they didn't. So our priority is getting them out." Pietro used his speed to warn everyone including the police officers.

"All they want is to live their lives in peace, and that's not going to happen today. But we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done, and find out what Ultron's been building. We find Romanoff, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us. Ultron thinks we're monsters and we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right." Steve said.

Roman and Bruce went to look for Natasha. "Natasha! Natasha!" Bruce called out as Roman pushed right behind him holding the bars of the cell. "Bruce? Roman?"  "Are you alright?" Roman and Bruce said in unison.

"Yeah." Roman smiled in relief seeing her friend okay, "The team's in the city, it's about to light up." Bruce said. "I don't suppose you found a key lying around somewhere?" Natasha asked, "Yeah, I did." Bruce said before shooting the lock on the cell with a gun.

" So what's our play?" "I'm here to get you to safety." Bruce murmured, "Job's not finished."We could help with the evacuation, but I can't be in a fight near civilians. And you've done plenty. Our fight is over." Bruce said as Roman bit her lips.

"So we just disappear?" Natasha asked as Roman shook her head, "You too can disappear but I'll fight" Roman said as she ran out of the place helping civilians get to safety all while fighting robots.