𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵

𝑮𝑬𝑵𝑰𝑼𝑺—  𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵

Seven are you listening?❞ a voice boomed out snapping a little girl with no hair out of her stupor, "Yes, Papa I'm listening" the girl responded nodding her head. "We need you to do something for Papa, alright?" the little girl stared at the man with mousy brown hair that was staring at her as if she was naive. "Do you think you can do that?" the little girl nodded scratching at her skin that felt as if hundreds of bugs were crawling all over her body.

The little girl stood up shakily and held the man's hand as he guided down the hallways, the lights flickering as she stared at the numbered doors all in gray. "Seven when we get in there I need you to do whatever Papa says Okay" the little girl tilted her head and nodded, "Yes Papa"

There were many people dressed in white lab coats all staring at her readily, "Sit down" the little girl had let go of the man's hand and obliged making herself comfortable in the seat at the table. "Do it" the man ordered and the little girl blinked before she narrowed her eyes and crushed the can on the table until it was no more.

"Excellent Seven, now do this one" the little girl paused and stared at the moving cat that was facing her, seeing playfulness in the cat's eyes the little girl started trembling her lip quivering. "Seven" the man's voice warned making tears brim her eyes as she stared pleadingly at her father that frowned shaking her head.

"I can't do it Papa" the little girl whispered and then she faced her father who shook his head disappointingly at her and pinched the bridge of his nose before he pointed to the door. Soon the men in uniform came in and grabbed the little girl by her shoulders, "No Papa, No I'm sorry!" the little girl cried out as she was taken out of the room and thrown into the cold room

The darkness engulfed the little girl as she hugged her knees awaiting her father to come and punish her, tears were now freefalling from her eyes as she dared not to make a sound in fear of being forced to stay even longer in the dark silent room.

𝑹𝑶𝑴𝑨𝑵 𝑺𝑨𝑵𝑻𝑰𝑨𝑮𝑶 exhaled lifting her eyes to look at the three children who haven't stop staring at her from the moment she sat down in her seat. To be honest it was entirely weird and awkward the tension in the room was so thick that it could be cut with a blade swiftly. "Where were you all of these years?" Blair abruptly questioned making Roman perk up in her seat, "You were hiding all around the world" Odin finished making Roman smile.

"I was, I never stayed in one place because If I did I would've been found" Roman revealed, "Then why do you work with the avengers?" Blair asked. "Fury came for me and went searching through my files," Roman told making Blair raise an eyebrow, "Fury?" she repeated.

"He's like the director and boss of the avengers and all S.H.E.I.L.D agents" Odin nodded before he wrote down words on his tablet. "But my question is why were you children dead sent on finding me?" Roman asked as each and every one of them paused and stiffened.

"Because. . . you're family and if you had any family members alive wouldn't you want to find them and get to know them" Odin spoke up flicking his hair out of his eyes. "What was your number?" Blair folded her arms and Roman stared at her contemplating before she sighed, "Seven" she revealed making Blair and Odin gasp, Sydney on the other hand was just quietly watching the ordeal.

"You're not the first experiment?" Odin stuttered and Roman nodded, "There were more and all of us are in order meaning that you should be experiment nine, ten, and eleven" Roman explained watching each and every one of them nod their heads in understanding.

Abruptly, Sydney lifted her eyes and stared at Roman who caught her gaze, and the two were teleported into Roman's dream circle which was a pit of darkness with a floor that was black water. "You're unusual," Roman told the girl who looked around confused at her surroundings, "I'm an introvert" she muttered getting up shakily.

"You've seen a lot" Roman whispered moving closer to the girl and kneeling down in front of her, "How do you know?" she whispered and Roman smiled before she placed her hand on Sydney's forehead, and then all she saw was a red sky with lightning clashing.

A spider-like shadow figure emerging from the sky with no face, and then the scene changed and Roman saw bloodshed and the monster possessing people and using them as a host for himself. Before Roman could see anymore she tore herself out of Sydney's mind and blinked rapidly, "He's back."

NOTE: SHOULD I MAKE ANOTHER PIETRO MAXIMOFF BOOK?

COMMENT BELOW I NEED YOUR OPINIONS