Bloody Bandages

Shoto's POV:

I woke up in a black void....I then see Izuku run towards me looking happy. But it didn't make me happy like his usual smiles do..I then remembered what Katsuki tells me

'He gets abused by his acholic father. His mom died when he was 10. He didn't have the best childhood as he says he did. He had a worser one then you. He watched his mom get killed by his father. He fears his dad. He was also raped.....He has trust issues as well...He also transgender...He also knew your parents and your older brother.' I remember what Katsuki said. I worry as he gets to me.

I put my arms up to fast to see him flinch. I put my arms around him.

"M-Midorya....Where are you...?" I say.

"....Todoroki-kun....I-I'm s-sorry...." I hear midorya say. I get more worried.

"What's wrong....I would never hurt you Midorya...You can tell me..."

".....I-" midorya gets cut off as I start to wake up.

"Damn it! I always wake up right before he tells me whats wrong!" I say. I go downstairs and start to make breakfast.

After making breakfast and coffee

"I have work....Great." I eat my breakfast and drink my coffee. I sigh and finish my breakfast and coffee and put it in the empty sink. Life hasn't been the same since Midorya went missing. His missing is still a case even though he went missing 9 years ago...It got even worse when All Might(or stick might) died. I was happy when my old man got cancer and died. It was funny to me and my siblings. We even found out the truth about the LOV. Apparently Shigarki was trans and was a sibling of Midorya's. Apparently his dad cheated alot. Aishdo,Enjiro,Momo,Kamimari, and Asui are his other siblings. Kaminari and Enjiro are also trans along with Kyoka(Jiro). Dabi is acutlly Touya and is happily married with Tomura. Touya is now the #1 doctor at the hospital. Himko is also a denki. Along with Monama. I know to many denkis now because Hawks is also a denki.

Anyways I go to my walk-in closet and put on my hero outfit and go on patrol. I have to go to some abandoned park that's now apart of a forest. Great. Apparently some people have heard screams deeper in the forest and called the heros yesterday but because I was the best opinion and I was on a day off we had to wait till today. It was also to late to go and check it out. Anyways I get to the forest and get out of my car. I walk in and don't hear anything on where the people were. I go deeper in the forest.

I hear a tig snap far away and look in the direction to see someone running to me. I see bloody Bandages on him and run towards him. He falls in my arms.

"Sir what is your name...? And why are you running with bloody bandages on.." I think of how Eri described how she looked when Midorya found her and start to worry.

"It's-" but before he could finish he passes out....Great. I call my brother and tell him what happen

The next day(Sorry for all the time skips)

Izuku's POV:

I wake up in a hospital. I see Dabi...

"T.....?" I say weakly.

"How do you know my nickname sir...?" I hear T say.

"Its me...Izuku..."

"IZUKU!" I hear T yell and feel him hug me

"Ow..."

"Sorry..."

"Its fine..."

"Are you okay your blocking your eyes..."

"Its to bright...."

"O-oh right.." I feel T get off me and hear the blinds close I open my eyes.

I open my eyes and smile weakly

"How l-long was I-I out..?"

"Well Shoto found you at 3 pm yesterday day so ill say a half a day since its almost lunch time. now."

"O-Oh...."

"Hey....Why were you wrapped in some many bloody badges...?"

".....My dad kidnapped me....and took me to that forest. His abuse got worse over the...how many years was I gone...?"

"9 years."

"9 YEARS!??!"

"Don't worry...Everyone will be super" T gets cut off by a knock on the door. I get scared and start to tremble.

"It's open!" T yells.

I know I can trust T he would never hurt me. The door opens and Rei walks in.

"Touya you forgot your lunch."

"Thanks mom."

"You seem happier why is that Touya?"

"Look who's my patient mom" T laughs.

Rei looks at me and I smile weakly but happily.

"I-Izuku...?"

"H-Hey R-Rei..."

"IZUKU YOUR OKAY!!" Rei runs up and hugs me tightly.

"C-Can't b-breath."

"S-Sorry. But just wait till I tell everyone!! Where did you go."

"I'll tell her and everyone Izu. Mom let's chat outside."

"Thanks!"

"Alright."

Rei and T walk out and I sit up. A few seconds later they walk in.

"You poor thing."

"Its fine..!"

"Well your safe now!"

"Izu go take a bath...Your all dirty."

"Yea...I should take a bath..."

After the bath

I sit in bed as Touya reconnects everything keeping me alive pretty much.

"You don't need the breathing mask since your breathing is normal."

"Alright."

"Well...I need to go. I promise Enjiro and Misuki and Fuyumi I would have lunch and Tea with them. Bye!"

"Bye mom."

"Bye Rei!"

As Rei walks out, Vampire(Toga) walks in.

"Himko."

"Touya."

"V-Vampire...?"

"I-Izu-kun...." Vampire runs up and hugs me

"Anyways Izu-Kun you have a visitor." Vampire says as she let's go of me.

"Oh...? Who is it??"

"The hero who rescued you! Come in!!"

Todoroki-kun walks in

"M-Midorya...."

"Todoroki-kun...."

Todoroki-kun walks up to me and hugs me tightly. I blush since I have a crush on him since we first met.
_____________________________________________
To be coutuined
_____________________________________________
Word count: 1021