Reunite

Izuku's POV:

I've been in the hospital for a week and T won't let me leave till he can find a place for me to stay....

"Izu you have a visitor."

"Okay."

I look up to see Shoto walk in....

"Midorya....? You were..."

"Todoroki-kun.....I..." I started to cry and Shoto runs and hugs me tightly

"Where did you go!?!?!?!"

"My dad took me away...and I'm so sorry!!!"

"Dont be as long as your okay..."

"Alright...."

"Touya...."

"Yes Little Bro?"

"When will midorya leave?"

"I can't let him leave till I find him a place to live..."

"He can live with me."

"H-Huh!??!" Did my crush and boyfriend for about 9 years just say I can live with him!?!??!

"Of course. I have more room for patients once he leaves. No offense I love having you here Midorya we bounded alot while you were here"

"No it's fine i understand!"

"When can he leave?"

"Considering his health...He can leave by Tuesday.(Its Saturday!😅)"

"Alright."

"T-Thank you Todoroki-kun..."

"No problem Midorya."

Timeskip to Tuesday brought to you by A Tododeku Neko story coming soon!

I was walking with Todoroki-kun to leave the hospital since I was ready to leave...I don't have any clothes.....Other than the ones T gave me...'I wonder why Touya called me Midorya if we knew each other since we were kids....'

We walk outside to see a limo waiting for someone outside. The driver got outside and open the door I assumed the people who owned were behind us. Todoroki-kun leads me to the limo since I'm following him...Wait!??! Does Todoroki-kun own the limo!?!?! How he has only been a hero for what.....We were first years 9 years ago....And I'm 24 so he's 25....He graduated UA...At age...19....So he has been a hero for 6 years....So how rich would he be...?(And yes I did that math!!!Now my brain hurts since I suck at math so the fact I got it right was amazing!)....

"Mr. Todoroki and....Ms..."

"Midorya..This Izuku Midorya..."

"Ms Midorya!"

"H-Hi...Ms...."

"Please just call me Limo!"

"Okay Ms Limo!"

"She's adorable Mr Todoroki."

"Please Limo just call me Shoto like I tell everyone else I don't want you guys to feel like a lower class than me."

"Alright Mr Shoto."

I giggled since she isn't letting the Mr part of his name go.

"Anyways Midorya let's go to your new home!"

"Okay Todoroki-kun!"

We get in the limo and as I was about to close the door Todoroki-kun grabs my arm and checks it for anymore bruises. I see Ms Limo close the door and hear the drive door open as Todoroki-kun checks my other arm. I hear the door close as Todoroki-kun stops checking my arms.

"So..."

"Hm?"

"When were you and Touya going to tell me you guys knew each other as kids?'
_____________________________________________

To be coutuined
_____________________________________________

Word count: 504