I don't know what to name this chapter-

Izuku's POV

I walk up to Sho and push him on my bed. He sits up and watches my every move

"Izu what are you doing?"

"Fixing your situation before Eri notices it." I say as I crouch down and unzip his pants

"I didn't know you had this side of you Izu..."

"Me neither.." I whisper but loud enough for him hear I pull his boxers down....

"Heh"

"Wow...." thinking I whispered that word without knowing I didn't.

"Like what you see Izu?~"

"Y-Yeah..." I say before I kitten lick the tip

"Ngh~"

I lick his member from the base all the way to the tip. I then start to out the whole thing in my mouth.

"F-Fuck~ Y-Your great a-at this~"

I continue to suck Sho off

"S-Shit~"

I start to deep throat him knowing I have no gag reflex.

"Oh?~ Y-You don't have a g-gag reflex?~"

I blush and continue.

"F-Fuck~ I-Izu I'm c-close~"

I then feel liquid go into my mouth and I swallow it. I then pull off of Sho's member and smile as I out his member back in his boxers and rezip his pants up and stand up.

Shoto's POV

"I'm so sorry that happened Izu.." I say as I stand up and start to speed walk to the
door embarrassed I got hard in front of him

"Don't worry about it! I enjoy it~"

I unlock the door and then look back at him

"If you enjoyed that come to my office when Eri comes to your room in an hour~"

"A-Alright..."

I decided I'll talk to Izu about what happened to him over the nine years and see if there is any way I can help him tomorrow.

I leave the room and walk down the other hall and go to Eri's room luckily my office is Sound proof. I knock on Eri's door

"Come in!"

I walk in to see Eri playing with her dollhouse.

"Oh dad!"

I smile. I adopted Eri about a year ago and she started to call me dad since my birthday and I became her favorite hero along with Izu.

"Is it alright if I play with you for a bit?"

"Of course!!!" I sit down next to Eri

"So mind telling me what we're playing?"

"I was thinking we played a different game..." Eri says as she puts her doll down on It's bed.

"Oh? What game is that?"

"Let's play Heros!!!"

"Why not!"

"Okay!!! I'll dress up as Ms Deku and you pretend to be in trouble!!"

"Alright."

"But first you need to leave the room!!"

"Ok ok!" I say as Eri tries to push me out as I stood up I start to walk out of the room and wait outside. A minute later Eri comes out

"Alright!! You can come in!!" I walk in the room and she tells me how to play. She walks out of the room and closes the door lightly with a crack so you can see what's happening in the room and hear everything I grab a white blanket and put it over my head and sit on my knees.

"Help me!" I yell for Eri.

"I am here!!" Eri says as she bursts through the door. I chuckle and look at her clock to see we've been playing for a while.

"Eri can you get Ms Deku when the clock hits nine after you have gotten in your pajamas?"

"Yea!"

"Alright after you get Ms Deku can you bring her to my office?"

"Yep!"

"Alright this is a hero mission! Then after what do you do at 9?"

"Go to bed!"

"At right. Do you like this plan?"

"Yep!"

"Alright and since it's a school night right when you get back to your room can you go straight to bed?"

"Yep!"

"Thank you" I say as I clean up her toys and put the blanket back where I found it. And start to leave the room as Eri picks out her pajamas. I go straight to my office and start to clean up. I put my laptop away and clean up the hero paperwork.

Who knew being a hero would be so hard.

I then hear a knock on the door.