Afterwards

Izuku's POV

I woke up but I didn't open my eyes....I felt warm.....I open my eyes to see I'm laying on Sho's left side of his chest and he is holding my waist with his left arm. I hear a chuckle so I look up to see Sho looking at me. That's when a question came to my mind. I don't remember what happened last night and how I got here...

"What happened last night?"

"We made love~"

My face heats up..I then notice that we're both naked....I then feel sick.

"I might need to change..."

"Why?"

"I feel like I have to throw up..."

"I have a bathroom in here...It's over there" I look over to where he's pointing and instantly get up and run to it. I throw up...

"Are you okay...?"

I then remember I'm trans and I'm able to get pregnant....

"Sho...."

"Yes...?"

"You said we made love last night right?"

"Yes why?"

"Did you wear a condom....?"

He then goes silent...I didn't like the fact he went silent...

"Well? Did you...?"

".....Shit...." He then leaves the room and goes to get changed....

"Where are you going?"

"To buy something.."

"You didn't answer my question"

" I didn't wear one..." he then opens the door "You better get changed. Eri came by earlier. Luckily we were in a blanket. She wanted to play with you. But you were sleeping.. I told Eri later so she'll be coming by soon. Your clothes are on the dresser" and with that he leaves.