Situation......

Shoto's POV

We get to the house and i help Midorya to the door and unlock it. As we walk in Eri looks at the Door.

"Ms Deku...?"

"Eri....?"

Eri runs up and hugs. Midorya hugs back. I smile at this moment

"Why don't we show Midorya around Eri...?" I ask Eri. Midorya' and Eri's hug breaks.

"Of course!!"

After showing Izuku around and showing where his room is

Izuku's POV

I was in my room drawing when I heard a knock on the door I open it to see Eri

"We got you some clothes!!"

"Thank you Eri-chan!"

"Anytime!!"

Eri-chan skips away and I close the door and as I was putting my clothes away, another knock is at the door.

"Come in!"

I countuied to put away clothes forgetting I was bending over and my behind was facing the door. I hear the door open and close.

Shoto's POV

"Come in!" I hear Midorya yell through the door that I have permission to come in.

I open the door and walk in closing it behind me and lock it so we can have a private conversation and so Eri doesn't walk in on the conversation and become worried.

As I turn around I instantly see Midorya bending over with his ass out in the air....My face heats up and becomes red as well. I then feel my ahem....Member...go....hard...Now that I'm in this situation I can't have the conversation with Midorya. I'll have to leave and take care of my....situation and then have the conversation tomorrow...

Midorya turns around.

"Oh! Todoroki-kun!"

"Izu...."

"....I haven't heard you say that since 9 years ago Sho..."

"I haven't heard your angelic voice nor see your beautiful face for 9 years....Its lovely to hear and see it again.."

I noitice Midorya's face go red and I guessed he saw my situation....

"I....um....see...you...have a....um"

"I'll just go..."

"Wait!"

I turn around

"Not with Eri awake and running around....She could....um.....see your.....uh situation....and question....about it...."