Meeting Them

💥Katsuki Bakugou💥

💥Katsuki Bakugou💥

His POV (You guys are in kindergarten)

"Students Mr. Izuku is bringing in a new student today. She has never been to a public school, so be nice!" Once our teacher finished talking that dumb Deku brought a h/c girl into the class. She was very pretty. "Hi! Would you like to tell us about yourself?" Our teacher shook hands with the girl. She didn't show her face or talk for a few seconds. "Uh h-hi. My name is y/n. Um, okay I'm done!" She ran over to Deku and he gave her a hug. My heart hurt and I didn't know why. I wanted to hug her. During recess I will hug her and make her my friend! Who wouldn't want to be my friend?

*Time skip to recess*

Y/n POV

A blonde haired boy came running up to me with a couple of kids behind him. "Hey Kacchan!" Deku said waving. "Y/n this is Kacchan. I told you about him didn't I?" I shook my head. Kacchan seemed nice so far. "Well I'm Bakugou! I'm the toughest kid here! W-would you like to be my friend?" He whispered the last part in my ear, I nodded. The rest of the day we played together. He wouldn't let Deku play though and it made me sad he couldn't play. 

*another time skip a month*

Kacchan invited me to his house. "Hi Mrs. Bakugou. Kacchan invited me over." I reached my hand out to shake. She shook it and told us to keep quiet. We went upstairs into his room to play. "Uh y/n I really want to give you something. Here!" He shoved a little box and when I looked inside there was a necklace inside that was missing a half. "Where did the other half go?" I said, I thought I had already lost a part of it. "Uh I have it so that we always have half of it and then we can connect later." his face was really red at this point. "I have to tell you something Kacchan. I was only visiting Deku. He's my cousin and I'm going back home today. I hope you get into UA though. Maybe we'll see each other. Bye!" I walked out of their house while my aunt Into was waiting for me downstairs. I wanted to stay. I felt do bad for Kacchan, but short friendships require short goodbyes. 

Author POV

They both promised that they'll get into UA no matter what so they could see each other again. (You two couldn't read very well. Kacchan and your mom were fine with the necklace because they both thought it was funny.)

)