First Dates💋

💚Mini-Might💚

(In this they have an actual house not an apartment, complex thing)

"It's already 4:14, is he gonna be late? That would be terrible considering I was the one who gave him a second chance after HE BASICALLY MOLESTED ME!!! Nope gonna forget about that. The date was decided to be at 4:15. His dorm isn't far, why TF is he not here!? He was the one who wanted to hang out with me!" You were pacing in my room as Mina sat on the edge of my bed but watching me worry and be angry. "Girl chill, I know Izuku and he's probably just overthinking his outfit and that stuff." We hear a knock at the door, "Ooooh, is your mans" "Stfu, your ruining za mood 😔" You open the door and Izuku is just staring at you. "U-um hey Y/n! I didn't know what you liked s-so I got you these flowers." He handed you a whole bouquet. It had different colored roses. "W-we should go now." "O-oh ok! Bye girly!!!" "Bye bitch BRING HER BACK BY 10!!" "STFU" Izuku laughed as you guys started walking down the street. "I didn't think that you could swear like that..." "Oh well sorry. I'll try to stop." "Y-you don't have to, I'm just saying it was unexpected that's all!" Omg he's fine with swearing. "Are you hot? Your face is kinda red." "I mean i'm hot but not that way." You looked up at him. He just was looking at you. He started to laugh. Oh great, I'm dead. "Wow that was cute!" He quickly covered his mouth with his hand. "I-i didn't mean to say that outloud!" I started laughing. "Anyways wanna know why I got you those roses?" "They mean something?" "Well at least the colors do, I had to look them up to get the right ones." He sighed. (i actually had to look them up TvT, also there is a lot so i'm just gonna make a list of the colors and reasons why he chose them)

The blue ones mean that I think you're unique, extraordinary, and confident.

The burgundy ones mean I feel very passionate about you.

Lavender means that I fell for you at first sight and just in love with you, I'm sorry it's a bit much but they looked really pretty." "U-um your fine it's really sweet." "Wait there's more!

So um, the light pink ones mean I think you're sweet, elegant, and that I admire you.

Lilac, I want to have a future with you, and that I want a real relationship with you, sorry if that's also too forward.

Orange means that you mean a lot to me and that I'm proud of you, and I really a-am.

Ok so I actually got this from my mother. I know it's weird to get flowers from your mother to give to your girlfriend but still this is a very very very rare to be a natural color for a rose. It's the purple rose, it's known to be mystical in roses. It means that you're like royalty to me, you're my everything.

The red roses are just so traditional I couldn't miss it."

I was just staring at him. He did all that for me wow. "D-do you not like them!? I mean I can take them back and we can get new ones!" "No, I love them to be honest. I just- no one really has ever put so much time and effort for something so simple for me." We both blushed and continued walking. "Izuku where are we going?" "I know that we were supposed to do something romantic since it's a date but I had a different idea if that's okay?" You had no idea what he was talking about. "Um sure im fine with it!"

*time skip like 10 minutes of walking you end up at his house*

He led you to the backyard and there was a giant trampoline. "Omg no way! I love these!" You looked at him and he nodded, you took your shoes off and got on the trampoline. "Hi Izuku!!" Two voices rang, two little heads popped up from the top of his fence. "Guys not today. Sorry!" "Awww" All three of us whined in unison. "What do you mean by aw, Y/n?" "They're so cute though!" He sighed and opened the gate so they could come over. They climbed onto the trampoline and started jumping. (I kinda gave up after this so here's a list of what you did after)

You played tag with the kids and whenever he tripped, which was a lot, you kept making fun of him on account of how you two met

He showed the little boy a list he made for you under the title; Y/n💝

He bought food for everyone

It was more of a babysitting job

He promised you to have a more romantic date next time

Next Part: Denki