Confessions Pt 2

💪🏼Kirishima💪🏼

You both sort of already confessed 😅

💜Mini-zawa💜 (if you have any better nicknames for him put it in the comments)

Y/n POV

"Shinso is so cute! He just loves cats and it's adorable! Awwww" I was fangirling over Shinso again for the 100th time today. "Gurl shush your pretty face. He gave you his number probably out of pity that your a new kid or something idk. Just don't get attached or weird with that type of guy. He barely talks to anyone, doesn't have a girlfriend or anything like that." Mina and Momo were making fun of me for being 'obsessed' with Shinso. "You can get any guy and yet you choose him. You so bright and spunky and then you choose the party killer. WHY ARE YOU SUCH A STEREOTYPE Y/N!?!?!" "Idk. It's just he's nice to me! He gave me his number too..." I handed them the note. "Oh no, tf he did not!" Mina took the note and stomped up to him.

His POV

I get shoved in the shoulder to the ground. "WTF IS THIS?!" She throws the note I gave Y/n at me. She drags me outside while Momo is kinda holding back Y/n from where this girl came from. She pushes me against a wall. "Okay bud, idk what you're trying to do to Y/n. I know she's pretty and nice but you're not gonna take advantage of her! I know guys like you, you barely know her, you've heard some rumors from her ex, and you want to see if you can break her next. Well, guess what you won't because she is stronger than you think! Just leave her alone." She backs away and I catch my breath from what happened. I had to process what she said. Me taking advantage of Y/n?! She's right I barely know her, probably didn't even read the actual note. I want to know her she seems like a great person. "I would never take advantage of y/n! I like her personality when I first met her I felt something. And-" "Mina stop!" I see behind Mina is Y/n. She's just staring at us. Mina whips around and hugs her. "I just don't want you to get hurt again." Y/n isnt even hugging back she's just staring at me. She shakes her head and slightly pats Mina on the back. "W-what um yeah I forgive you. Mina you need to lie down." She starts walking away with Mina and gives a weird look.

*time lapse later that day texting* 

Shinso- Y/n

Shinso- Y/n

Shinso- Y/n

Shinso- Y/n

Shinso- Y/n can I just explain

Y/n- what do you want?

Y/n- I was taking care of Mina she's sick thats why she "attacked" you

Shinso- was? does that mean your home rn

Y/n- well yeah Tsuyu and Uraraka are watching her (and yes I ship a lot of characters in this)

Y/n- she keeps just going bonkers like delirious

she has a really bad fever so yeah thats prob the reason lol