💋First Dates

Alright so I finished the rest it took for ever so...that was fun  also sorry for the little error in the title it won't let me fix it

💪Sharky💪

"Hey Dipshit! Let's go! We're going to shitty hair's house." Bakugou called out to you in the hall. "Kiri's?!" You blushed you had a thing for Kiri since you guys met. "Yeah, why the fuck not?" "Oh no reason now let's go find him." You grabbed your bag and headed for the gym, bc Kiri thiccc boi he always working out. "Hey Kiri!" You wave and run over to him. "Oh hey y/n. ...Why you guys here?" You and Bakugou just stood there. Is this boy for real? "The study idiot..." "Oh Sh-" Bakugou covered his mouth, "Don't swear..." He whispered. Tf he swears in like every sentence since when is this different "Alrighty then my house!" Bakugou already knew your crush because it was just so obvious but he would never tell you his. You all start walking and soon get to Kiri's house. His mother greeted you and you headed towards his room. You already finished the homework in class and so did Bakugou, you both had to help Kiri though. Half way through Bakugou's phone started ringing. He answered, "What d'ya want, hag?" It was his mother. We could hear her yell, "KATSUKI BAKUGOU ITS 10 DAMN O'CLOCK! WHERE ARE YOU?! GET HOME NOW!" "YOU HAG YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO" "WELL I'M COMING TO GET YOU NO MATTER WHAT" "NO, YOU BET-" She hung up so quickly. Katsuki grabbed his things and put them on the living room couch. He started muttering things under his breath as he sat down next to me. "Stupid old hag she had to come now put of all times." One thing you didn't know is that he was planning on walking you home and confessing at your doorstep. Once his mom came by she asked if you and Kiri needed to go anywhere. You of course said no but Kiri gave the idea to go ice skating. You ice skated when you were a kid. You were either a master at roller skating or at falling, it's your choice. Once you both got your shoes and everything you both went onto the ice. "Umm Y/n I may not have mentioned this before but I don't know how to skate. Heh Heh" You took his hand and you had to help him which led to you two constantly falling on each other (if you are good he just weighed you down). You two got food and walked to your dorm. Mina, Momo, Jirou, Hagukure, Jirou, Uraraka, and Tsu were waiting for you. You all hung out for like 3 hours, it was already 9:00 PM by the time they all left. As you were saying goodbye to all your friends you realized Kirishima was avoiding leaving. He tried playing all the tricks in the book, bathroom, asking questions about her stuff, and asking to play games and activities. "What are you trying to do sir?" You asked, hands on your hips as Kiri hid in her shower. "What are we not playing?" He asked innocently, he acted like such a child sometimes. "Kiri you have to go byeeee" You started pushing him out of your bathroom as he picked up a face mask that was next to your sink, you were saving it for later. He shoved it in your face, "Pwease, y/n? Can we? Pwease" "No this isn't a date. It was just a study and you took advantage of my kindness." "Can it be a date though?" He booped your nose and leaned inward towards you. You blushed harder as he kept getting closer and closer to your lips. "U-uh fine we can-" "So It's A Date?! Yes Yes Yes! Finally!" "I was gonna say the masks but I guess it's fine if it's a date since you're so excited..." He quickly took off his jacket and revealed a teared sleeved tank top. "Hey, does your brother have any extra pants? These are uncomfortable." He showed you dress pants that looked all too tight. "Oh um sure I'm sure I've got some around." You started looking in your drawers for your brothers clothes. You have 3 brothers, Ash, Toru, and Shinichiro, they were all older than you. You threw a pair at him and he took off his pants right in front of you (of course his boxers were one you nasty😑). "Ahh Kiri Wth Are You Doing?!" "Putting on the pants?" "Not In Front Of Me!" "What I have my underwear on" Whatever you walked into the bathroom grabbing a face mask for Kiri and hid everything else hoping to get him out after this one mask. But nope, he walked in on you putting your personal care stuff (idk either) away and grabbed them. "Nuh uh pebble we're doing it all!" You blushed at him calling you pebble, and he did too after he realized what he said. He just ignored it and brought the stuff to your unmade bed and sprawled everything out. "Ooo can we do this!" He pointed to a make your own mask thing. "Kiri no that's gonna take forever do make.." "Please! We're gonna do all of this already so..." "No! Kiri there are a million products here! Why do you think i'm so poor...TvT" "Oh Please Y/n!" You pick up the box, it can't take too long right? Wrong you were up till 2 in the morning. You fell asleep in each other's arms on the couch.