First Dates💋⚡

Dunce Face⚡

(n/n= nickname)

Kirishima, Sam, and Kaminari all showed up to your door. Sam was holding a flower that Ejirou got for her. You and Kaminari raced each other to the fair as the other two tried to catch up.

"FRIED DOUGH BITCH I TOLD YOU!!!!" "I know you told me now stop embarrassing me. *Sam smh*" "Well I think it's cute" He kissed your forehead. "Da fawq! No, don't ever do that again!" "Well how you gonna stop me, huh?" He kissed your cheek this time. "BISH!" you smacked his arm. "I said we're going as friends, and friends only." "But it's literally a double date! Pleaseeeee." "Ooooo a ferris wheel~" You ran over to it. "Wow, she must really like you." Sam nudged his arm. "I know she does she kissed me goodbye before she left for that stupid camp!" "Well maybe she hates you now because you kissed those girls a million times." "I Did Not!" "Well, they said you did and she believes them so...yeah. That's probably why she agreed to this so quickly." He looked down. So she really thinks I like them, huh? "Kiri, don't tell me you're afraid of heights! Umm fine if you really are scared then I guess we can get food since I'm hungry!" You latched onto Kiri's arm. Sam was a little jealous but not enough to even feel anything. You two are like siblings, you and him do a lot of things together with or without Sam. In other words you love each other unromantically. Denki quickly got really jealous, like that boy angry. He quickly pulled you off and said, "Y/n-chan i'll go with you!" He always called his girlfriends by their name-chan whenever he was horny. How do I know this because it was basically telling me to leave. "Oh um maybe after I really want to get some food right now." "Is that all you think about? Food?" Sam raised her eyebrow "Yesh😞. Lets Go Get Snow Cones!!" You grabbed your wallet and looked inside. "Bish you poor again?" Sam asked looking over your shoulder. "What noooo! Of course not TvT" "Here y/n. Have some money." Kirishima handed you $100. "You better give the rest back because you're not spending $100 on fair food." Kaminari took the $100 and gave it back to him. "Here y/n! Have some money you don't have to pay me back!" You just stared at him wide eyed as he handed the same amount. Over your shoulder you see three girls heading your way, all looking incredibly snooty with their outfits that cost more than my life. Gina came up behind you two and hung onto your arm. "Awww is the little baby poor? LOL!" Jaxie and Gina started cackling like hyenas. Audrey just winked at you, you two secretly became friends during camp and hung out. She snatched the wad of cash from Kaminari and said, "Kaminari wanna get some food with this?" He just just looked like he was gonna taze her. You thought She gonna get hurt if she don't stfu "Kiri thanks for the money! I won't use it all" "I'm gonna regret something since you repeated it back to me." "Well i'm gonna play some games and eat food. Hey Audrey wanna come?" "Hey! What about me?" Jaxie yelled. "OMG Jaxie you're here?! I couldn't see you behind that piece of grass." You snapped back looking down to her. Everyone but Jaxie and Gina were laughing. Denki was just glaring at you, you had know idea why though. "Denkichu are you ok?" "Why didn't you take my money but you took Kiri's?" You really didn't know why he was obsessing over this, "Denkichu, she snatched it from me and I'm poor so I go with the next best option. Which is Kiri! So Audrey those fried doughs wont eat themselves." "Coming!" "Hey, I'm coming too!" Denki yelled running up behind us. "Umm, 2 fried doughs please." "Aye y/n want me to pay? At least lemme pay for mine." "Hm, fine since this isn't my money I guess." You got your guy's fried dough and started walking towards the games. Denki ran up behind you both and put his arm around your shoulder. You immediately blush not remembering your little kiss -3-. After a night of using all Kiri's money, Gina and Jaxie being jerks, and making out when no one was looking. "Hey so are we dating now?" You asked, he looked at you like he was actually wondering what was wrong with you. "Of course now lets go swim." "Denkichu its the middle of the night -_-" "Oh, them tomorrow. I have a new suit to show you. And... i may or not have a matching one." "I hate you" "Bye babeeeee"