6

The girls arrived at the burger place and were greeted and told to sit wherever they wanted. They found a booth and they booth slid in on either side. A waitress came up to them.
"What can I get you to drink?"
"I'll have a water please no lemon." Lauren said
"And I'll have a sweet tea."
"Okay be right back with that."
The waitress walked off.
"So are you excited about tomorrow? We get to have lunch with the avengers cast," Erin said.
"I know. Yes I'm excited but nervous too."
"Nervous! Girl I'm terrified! I will be at the same table with Chris Evans! Aka Captain America!"
Lauren laughed. "I know what you mean. But it will be okay. Scarlette will be there and she seems cool."
"Yeah I feel like we could be best friends."
"Hey! I thought you I were best friends!"
"We are but she could be our other best friend."
"Oh, yeah I guess. That would be cool."
Just then Lauren looks up.
"OMG!"
"What?"
"Look over there at that table," Lauren says.
Erin looks to her right and sees Liam Hemsworth sitting in a booth across from them.
"Oh my God! That is Liam Hemsworth!"
"I know. Wow. I never expected to see him."
"Me neither! He is so hot!"

The waitress came back with their drinks

"Are you ready to order?"
"Yes," Lauren says. "I'll have the sandwich special."
"Make that two." Erin says.
"Do you want everything on it?"
"No onions, pickles or mustard on mine," Lauren says
"Everything on mine."
"Okay it will be out soon."
The waitress leaves.
"You should go talk to Liam," Lauren says
"Are you crazy! No way! You go talk to him." Lauren says
"No way!"
The girls laugh. They enjoy their meal and after they pay they leave. They walk around a little then head back to the hotel and get into their pjs and sit on the couch and watch tv. They decide to watch the first Avengers movie. By the time it ends it was late. The girls say goodnight and head to bed.
The next morning Lauren was the first to wake up. She rolls over and looks at her clock on her bedside table. 10:30am
She quickly gets up and gets a quick shower, applies some make up then goes to wake up Erin.
"Erin wake up. You need to get ready. Scarlett will be here soon. ."
Erin groans then sits up.
"I'm going to the kitchen to fix the coffee."
After Lauren leaves Erin gets up and gets her shower and then applies her make up then goes to the kitchen. Lauren has just poured two cups of coffee.
"Are you ready for this?" Lauren asked
"I guess. Are you?"
"Not really," she laughs.

"Well you better get ready. We need to go. It's almost time for Scarlette to get here."

The girls head down to the lobby and see Scarlette waiting for them.

"Hey girls."

"Hey." Lauren says.

They climb into a silver Mercedes-Benz GLE 350. She drives them to the cafe where they are meeting the rest of the cast. Scarlette finds a parking spot and they climb out. They walk in and Lauren sees Chris Evans first he is sitting in a booth and is facing the door. Tony is across from him and Chris Hemesworth is sitting in a chair in front of the booth. Scarlette walks up and the girls follow.

"Hey guys, Evans I know you already met them, but Tony and Hemesworth this is Lauren and Erin." Scarlette says introducing the girls.

"Hey girls, nice to meet you." Tony says.

"Pleasure to meet you." Hemsworth says.

Scarlette slides in next to Tony. The girls stand not sure where to sit.

"You can sit next to me if you want." Chris Evans says to Erin.

"Lauren there is plenty of room beside me." Scarlette says.

Lauren sits down next to Scarlette and Erin walks over to Chris. He slides over and she slides in next to him.
The waitress comes and takes everyone's drink order. After she leaves Scarlette says
"So how long are you girls in town?"
"Only a week. Just visiting. It's Lauren's birthday and this was my gift to her"
"Oh nice Happy Birthday!" Scarlette says.
"It's actually tomorrow."
"Oh, how old will you be?" Chris Hemsworth asks
"30."
Just then Erin's phone goes off. She pulls it out and sees a text.
"What!"
"Erin what's wrong?" Lauren asks
"Brandon just broke up with me!"
"What? He sent you a break up text?"
"Yes look."
Erin shows her the message
Brandon-Erin I'm sorry but I can't do this anymore. I'm sorry to do this, this way but I can't call you. It's over. We are through. Just keep my stuff. There is nothing you have I need! I will drop your stuff off at your door since your out of town. Good bye!
"Oh my gosh! How could he?" Lauren says
"We have been together for three years I thought he would propose soon. What in the world happened?"
"I don't know. That is strange he would do that."
"He probably found someone else" Tony says
"Tony!" Scarettle says
"Well it's true. That's one big reason guys do that! They don't love them anyone and found someone else and moved on."
Erin frowns and tries to hide her tears."
"Tony your not helping!" Scarlette says
"Hey it's okay. You don't need him." Chris says wrapping his arms around her and hugging her "it will be okay."
"Thanks" Erin says smiling.
"I will be right back."
Lauren gets up and heads to the restroom. On her way back she runs into someone. She drops her purse and bends down and picks it up and then sees who it is.
"Josh, I'm sorry. I didn't see you."
He smiles "haven't I run into you before?"
Lauren smiles and nods
"We need to stop meeting this way. What is your name?"
"Lauren."
"Lauren, such a pretty name for a beautiful girl."
Lauren smiles again.
"Thanks I need to get back to my friends they are waiting."
"Wait."
But Lauren walks away and sits down next to Scarlette"
"Lauren you okay? Your face is all red. What happened?" Erin says
"I just ran into Josh"
"Again?"
"Yes. He told me I was beautiful"
Erin smiles
Josh looks down and sees Lauren's phone on the ground. He picks it up and goes to the settings and copies her number into his phone and then proceeds to put his number into her phone. He looks over to where she is sitting and walks over.
"Lauren."
Lauren and everyone turns and sees Josh Groban standing at their table
"You dropped this."
"Oh thanks."
She takes the phone he smiles
"I hope we meet again soon. Call me sometime."
"But I don't..."
Josh walks away smiling before she finishes.