Part 3- Jeno

"Look at me," I say to her, scanning her face for any emotion. I watch as she shivers, then meets my eyes, and her cheeks turn red. I step closer to her, moving a piece of hair from her lips that has been stuck there for more an a minute. "Do I make you nervous?" I ask with a smile.

"No," she says with clenched teeth. "Why would you make me nervous?" I pause, not knowing what to say. I didn't think she would actually ask me something in return. I move my shoulders then stick out a piece of paper.

"Here," I say, and she takes the paper. "Its a map of the building. Don't lose it," I scan over her face, then her body. She was wearing baggy jeans and a SM shirt. I do a nosy laugh and push past her. I head back over to my other members and stand by Johnny.

"Hey Jeno, what was all that about?" Johnny asks, motioning his head over to Kacey.

"Hm? I don't know what you mean," I shake my head and bite the inside of my cheek.

"Going up to that new staff member, you literally never help people. Especially new staff," Johnny laughs and nudges my shoulder. "So why her?"

"Why who?" I hear Jaehyun ask from behind me.

"The new staff member Kacey, Jeno is all up in her business," Johnny wiggles his eyebrows at me. "All up in it."

"Ah really?" Jaehyun looks over to Kacey, who is starting to walk out with Makayla and Baillie. I watch his eyes follow her, and I scoff. "I mean she is really cute," Jaehyun smiles a bit and looks back to me.

"Cute? No," I shake my head. "She's annoying. She nearly knocked me over earlier trying to find her way here, so I gave her a map so it doesn't happen again."

"Hm, well I'm glad you helped her so she doesn't get lost again," Johnny says, looking at me with some suspicion. I nod and fake a yawn.

"I'm getting kinda tired, I'm going to go get some coffee before we start our Vlive," I say and pat Johnnys shoulder. I go out the door and go in the direction away from the kitchen. I head towards the makeup and hair room. I hum a tune while I walk, taking small strides.

"That sounds beautiful," I hear a familiar female voice come from behind me. I stop, then turn seeing Kacey walking to my side smiling, holding packages of makeup brushes.

"Thank you," I say watching her adjust the boxes.

"Sorry if I was a little mean earlier, I just was super stressed about getting there on time and didn't want to get in trouble," She meets my eyes, and her rosy cheeks return. I realize my body was leaning more towards her, so I shift my weight backwards.

"It's whatever, just watch where you're going next time okay? I don't want another concussion," I cross my arms, watching her smile fade. "Don't forget you still owe me a favor," I say and start walking again, then realize this hallway is a dead end. I tilt my head back and sigh, turning back around. Kacey was no longer there, she went into the room. I walk back to where I was, and look into the room. I watch Kacey move around, with a bright smile on her face. I roll my eyes and walk back to the practice room.

As I enter the room, Jaemin comes up to me with his girlfriend Nicole. Nicole has medium length dark red hair, a really pretty smile that no doubt made Jaemin fall, and she was overall a really funny, goofy yet stern person. When Jaemin started dating her, a lot of NCT were jealous of him. "Did you get coffee?" Jaemin asks me, putting his arm around Nicole.

"Coffee? When did I say I was getting coffee?" I ask him and give a wave to Nicole.

"You told Johnny you were tired and gonna get coffee.." Jaemin furrows his brows.

"No I didn't," I take out my phone and itch the back of my neck.

"Yes you- whatever I don't want to argue with you," Jaemin sighs and leans, giving Nicole a kiss on the forehead. "I'll see you after the Vlive, Nicky," He smiles at her.

Nicole stands on her tippy toes and kisses his cheek. "Alright," she nods. "Bye losers!" She yells to the boys and walks out of the room.

"You guys seem to be doing good after last weeks fight," I tease Jaemin. "I'm glad you worked things out."

He nods, "Yeah well, I'm just that irresistible," Jaemin smiles a wide smile, then takes my arm and drags me to sit next to him on the floor, while the staff sets up cameras for our Vlive.

"Don't we need to get our makeup done?" I ask him, sitting criss cross applecause.

"Yeah, but they're gonna call us in there three at a time. I think you, Jaehyun, and Haechan are next," He says with a nod while three members, now having makeup on, come back in.

"Jaehyun, Jeno, Haechan, makeup time!" Jungwoo says with a smile. I tap my knees, then get up with a huff. I follow Jaehyun and Haechan out of the room. I tuck my hands into my pockets, keeping a stead stride. Jaehyun enters first, and immediately goes into Kaceys chair. I nod my head disappointingly and sit down into Baillies chair, staring at myself in the mirror.