Chapter 1: Kings Cross Station Limbo

Three Things Potter!

Chapter 1: Kings Cross Station Limbo

White, the blinding white surroundings was all he could acknowledge before a tall, imposing figure, dressed in a dark cloak swooned in front of him nearly knocking him off his feet.

"OK, three things Potter!" the being said.

"Wait what?" Harry Potter's soul? Was it his soul? asked rather ungracefully.

"No interruptions!" the being glared. "They'll help you with your decisions." the being continued and stood even more imposingly if that was even possible. Harry reluctantly nodded, knowing it'd be explained to him later on.

"Good, now that that's settled, three things. One: Tom Marvolo Riddle is your soulmate. Two: the family you fought in the name of-your parents never died, you had your memories of the event modified despite your age just in case you encountered something that would change your memory of the event. You have a twin brother your parents chose over you and were training to be the Boy-Who-Lived if you died due to you not being a light wizard, you have a grey core if you're wondering. Three: the prophecy that your life revolved around was fake. That's the three things, any questions before I continue?" the being waited rather impatiently for an answer from the boy in front of him. "And no I will not repeat any of my statements, and yes I am sure that what I said is accurate." it hastily added when the boy looked to be questioning the accuracy of his statements. Quite honestly, it was a deity, an actual one, not a mortal pretending to be one, it was never wrong!

"What does it mean to have a soulmate?" Harry asks rather desperately, not wanting to be Voldemort's lover if what he knew about soulmates was anything to go by.

"Three things Potter! Listen up! One: a soulmate will be the most important person in your life, and before you argue, you'd be surprised how much Voldemort influenced your life. The two of you can be ultimate enemies, the most romantic of lovers, the cutest best friends, strong allies, whatever. Two: you will regret killing your soulmate regardless of your reasons, the greater good does not exist, so don't even think about it. Three: I'm bringing your soulmate here to discuss the decision you need to make soon." Before Harry had a chance to respond, Death had already disappeared, presumably to get Harry's soulmate.

Harry sat on what he supposed was the ground, and closed his eyes, contemplating the information he has just been given. He was also wondering why he wasn't reacting like he usually would, he was much less loud and brash. If his soul was so understanding and calm, then what made his mind so reckless when he had still been alive.

Meanwhile, Death was busy fixing Voldemort, also known as Tom Riddle's soul and after giving him a sharp reprimand for creating horcruxes, it told him some important things.

"Listen up Riddle! You screwed up big time in this life, there are some things you must know. One: your soulmate is Harry James Potter. No, don't even try to insult my master, he's not disgusting. Why Fate decided to bless you with having the Master of Death as your soulmate, I would never know. Soon, you'll understand how blessed by Luck you are. Next, the prophecy was fake, you went after your soulmate for something that was FAKE! Yes, your annual 'let's kill Harry Potter session' was incredibly stupid. Take the blow to your ego, you did this yourself. Third, you're coming with me to talk with your soulmate, you two have a very important decision to make!" Without letting Voldemort answer, Death dragged him towards the sitting figure of Harry Potter.

Voldemort watched as Harry Potter sat there with a contemplative expression on his face. He also realized that he looked different, gone was the James Potter lookalike with Lily's eyes. In place, was a Harry Potter who has gotten the best out of the Potters and Blacks, still with the legendary avada kedavra green eyes. Frankly, he was beautiful, he was equal to him in terms of looks as well. He's never realized how attractive Harry Potter really was, it made him slightly self-conscious of his own appearance, which had never happened before.