Chapter 5

You look at him and smile.

"Yeah, that'll be a good idea. I'll make sure to check my email soon though."

Octavio begins to walk off of the porch area you guys were standing on.

"I mean if you don't get your code, you can always stay with me amiga. Siempre eres bienvenido." He says, pulling his goggles back over his eyes.

You tilt your head at him, wondering what the last part of his sentence said. You hopes he didn't expect you to understand them either.

"So what was this talk about going f-" You got interrupted when Octavio pulled a syringe filled with green liquid out.

He looked at you and gave you a small wink.

"Make two rights and then a left, see you there, amiga." he said, suddenly injecting himself with the syringe.

"RÁPIDO RÁPIDO!" You heard him yell as you saw a flash of green. And just like that he was out of sight.

"What in the flying fuck?" You ask yourself, beginning to run in the direction you saw the green trail.

'he said two rights and then a left, gotcha.' you thought.

A couple minutes had passed before you saw Octavio leaning against a wall.

"You're finally here! Welcome, Y/N!" he said, you could hear the playful smile on his voice.

"Yeah yeah, now never do that again. I nearly had a heart attack trying to catch up." you respond.

He chuckled as he bounced in place.

"Let's go inside, yeah?" he said, walking into a beautifully decorated restaurant.

You walk in after him, your mouth agape in awe.

"This place is beautiful." you say aloud, not realizing you did.

"I know, right?" You hear Tavi say as you look over at him. He's looking at you as he pulls his goggles back up to rest on his head.

You two walk up to the counter, and Octavio begins talking to the lady up there. She's an older woman, very sweet looking.

"Hola señora! Espero que hayas tenido un buen día. ¿Podría traernos dos de sus burritos especiales, por favor?" He said, the old lady nodding with a sweet smile on her face as she began to walk to the back of the restaurant.

You just stood there, confused as all hell. It did make sense, since there were traditional Mexican decor around the restaurant, but it didn't click with you.

You only knew two things, Octane speaking his native language was hot, and you heard the word burritos.

(Authors note!)
Hey everyone! i hope you're enjoying my story so far. please let me know any suggestions you have that could happen in the next chapter, and i'm sorry this took a while to post. Also very sorry it's pretty short. i'll make it up to you guys i promise :]!!

have a wonderful day/night!!