Chapter 10

You don't look over in Octavio's direction any more, you simply just walk over to another booth. As you sit down, Cryto and Anita both walk over to the same booth you were in.

You weren't angry at the fact she was sitting on his lap, you were angry because if he had a girlfriend you didn't want to intrude on that.

He flirted with you for fucks sake, and he has a girlfriend?

"Oh shit, my bad guys. I didn't know you two were sitting here. I can find another place to sit." You said, not wanting to upset anyone.

"No worries Y/N. Just scoot over a bit so I can sit." Anita replies.

You nod and move over in the booth so She could sit next to you.

You look at her and smile, noticing that she was wearing a t-shirt and some ripped jeans. You then look at Crypto who is across from you two. He's wearing a black hoodie with black sweatpants, and he has his hoodie up. You were surprised how good everyone looked out of their legend outfits.

You really gotta figure out your details soon, you just wanted to spend time with everyone before you go into a long stressed out week of trying to figure out something.

You then hear a very thick, Spanish accent.  It sounded pissed. Knowing it was Octavio, you try to tune in your hearing to that section.

"What the actual FUCK Natalie? What are you thinking? Get the hell off me. Puto idiota." You sigh, laying your head on the table. You felt angry with yourself as well. You should've made sure he wasn't seeing anyone.

You then hear a loud gasp and you don't bother with trying to hear anymore. Anita rests her hand on your back, comfortingly drawing shapes and rubbing it to make you feel better.

"Hey, I don't know what's going on but I'm guessing it has something to do with Mr. Stim over there. Me, Mirage, and Anita were about to go for a small walk. Would you like to come with us all to maybe get your mind off things?" You then hear Crypto say.

Pretty loudly, as if he wanted the others to hear.

You silently nod and Anita gets up so you two could get out of the booth. You then see Mirage walking over to you all.

"Sup guy and gals? Ready for that almighty walk of re-r-eel-..reloo.." He stutters, making you laugh a bit.

"Reluctant?" You say, smiling.

"Yes, almighty walk of reluctant sorrow." He sighs.

"Man i can never say big words like that."

You just shake your head as you all begin to walk out. You didn't even know what he meant by that if you were being honest.

You suddenly hear a small snicker from someone behind you just as you're about to leave the restaurant.

"No wonder she's not with you, she's a total loser. Now come on Tav-Tav, just get back with me already. You know you loved how i tasted." It was Natalie. She was almost shouting that. She definitely wanted you to hear.

And well, you did. And the fact that Natalie was his supposed ex, made you feel slightly better about the situation. But not the best.

You took one last glance at the two of them and Natalie was now sitting on the table, in front of Octavio.

You just sighed. You didn't know what to think.

You get pulled out of your thoughts as Crypto puts his arm around you.

"Hey, don't worry." He said, giving you a small yet genuine smile.

(A/N): Hey everyone! I'm very sorry for the delay of this chapter. I've been very busy lately and haven't found time to write. So that's why this chapter is not the longest. I hope you all are enjoying so far.