Teacher and The Strays

'Well, these few week has been very eventful from training with my dad and new teacher, to saving those strays ugh my life is getting to exciting to fast but eh that's the life of the gamer'.

Flashback

I'm in the backyard with dad training, when we start this training we just did basic sword swing Technics, to sticking training dummies, and now were at light sparring, wait did i say light sparring i mean my dad putting me in the ground.

I get flipped on my ass." Dammit".

"That's what you get for daydreaming."

"Yeah yeah i get the picture old man". Then he hits me in the head. "Ow damnit. "

"I'm not that old brat."

"I was kidding you ass."

"What you want to go."

Then i quickly sweep the leg making him fall and i point my practice sword at his throat and i smirk.

He smirks back." Good it seems my lessons are reaching you."

"Well i didn't learn from the best for nothing."

"I'm hardly the best son but thanks."

"I help him up and we hear mom."

"Alright boys that's enough, you get clean then come for lunch."

"Yes mom/honey." We say.

I go to the bathroom with fresh clothes and lock the door, and sigh.

'Ever since Francesca join the house those three have been in constant compatition for my attention\.i thought then bunny chines in.

'Well can you blame them, one or rather two had a crush on you since your parents adopted them and the other you saved her life from her crazy father.'

I sigh.' Your right and i hate that I can't return their feelings just yet i want to save raynare first before that.'

'I know issei, i know you hate feeling like your leading them on.'

'Yeah*sighs* while I'm in the shower please bring up the skills I've been improving on while training with dad.'

'You got it boss.' I get in the shower and turn it on and the windows pop up.

Swordsmanship LVL: 25 10.34 EXP

'Still not sure when my experience bar changed but it is less confusing.'

Total consatration LVL:14 34.23 EXP

'Ah the newest one apparently this one helps my focus and sharpen to help me attack a targets weak spot which will help with tougher opponents and hopefully i can teach it to Lumine and Evelyn (A/N:The little girl he saved) but again if she wants to learn to fight lumine has been a great big brother to her, I'm proud of him anyway let's continue.'

Assination LVL: 15 56.09 EXP

'Dad's been letting me sneak up on him and making his aura so dense it's like hitting armor but i didn't get much experience from it i guess i get more experience for killing the target which would make sense since the the skills name is assination.'