Transported to Another World

Well their integration into my pack was a success and they seem to be getting along with my family great well beside Francesca and my sisters which I guess I can understand since I haven't really responded to their feelings but I know they understand cause when I explained my being here they know I want to save raynare I just hope I can or this one is at least like my raynare, I sigh man my life is so troublesome right now, but I can't stop now I need to get stronger, the next day after the process was done, they felt a little groggy and also had a lot of questions about the screens randomly popping up in front of their faces, so I explain just enough cause like I said to them yesterday trust goes both ways so, I won't reveal me being reincarnated just yet, I do plan to but I need them to trust me first and I need to do the same, and to add to a bit of a headache my mom had somehow convinced them to wear maid outfits and it's the ones that are tightly fitting ones that you see in anime, I'm trying to stop being a pervert and she has them wearing that and what's worse is my sisters and Francesca want to start wearing some, god must hate my guts if this is what my life is becoming, don't get me wrong they look damn sexy but it's hard not to stare, right now I'm taking a walk to clear my head and thinking cause school is fast approaching and I don't have to worry about the devils sensing my power since my glasses, one of the problems is it only slightly masks the dragon pressnce so they'll be able to sense the sacred gear so that's a slight problem it's been a few days since they're integration and I've continued my training with my parents and Ohma I've gotten a little better at the kata's, and training in my werewolf form has been going better through the system, I found out that was just to control my default form I've yet to even control over my feral form or something called phase two, my swordsmanship skill is maxed out but now my other sword based skills are now slower and need more training to level up, and dad started to train me in using a whip , sure other Belmont's have used other weapons but our bread and butter is whips, and I've gotten it up to level twenty so it's decent and curious enough I was in the basement and found a chest with our family crest and I opened it and found an old metal whip and I used anlyze on it and was surprised what I read.

Flashback

I looked down at this whip and used anlyze.

Vampire killer

Grade: legacy class

Durability: indestructible

Description: vampire killer an ancient weapon of the Belmont family, has been used in every conflict they've faced against the forces of darkness, it's first weilder Gabriel Belmont mastered this weapon and said to have slayed one of the first of the house of Lucifer before the great war.

Perk: divine blessing: this weapon has been anointed by a powerful priest to combat the forces of darkness and this blessing is said to be able to slay true immortals , such as vampires it's said once this weapon strikes it's target it explodes

"Well shit".

Flashback end

So that's basically been my past few weeks minus me training my kids and playing with them, mom even offer to be their teacher while I'm at school so they don't have to go to public school since I was worried about them being found by any cleansers since they're somehow able to sense magical beings and sacred gears I still don't know yet which Evelyn is, then a pop up shows up.

Attention other world quest has been obtained

'Huh. '

Other world quests are quests that will transport user to another world to complete quest, quest details shown below↓

Rescue

Three people in this world need you help to survive they are being betrayed by their on people for the sake of power