The Day I Die And Reincarnated

Me and my date yuuma are on a little stroll, through the whole date I've been trying to keep the image of a perfect gentleman but her body and breasts look so awesome oh ho i hope we go all the why on one of our future but i need to be patient to make sure she doesn't feel pressured but the weird part about this date I've seen yuuma at times looking sad like something was on her mind i hope i didn't do anything to offend her in some way.

We enter the park and walk towards the fountain, it was twilight now it made the scenery beautiful, then yuuma let go of my arm jogs a little to the fountain when we got close.

"This was so fun thank you issei". She said with a smile but somehow i felt a ominous atmosphere.

"O-oh T-that's good to hear i hope i didn't make it to boring".

"No it was wonderful and i really had fun i really like the gift you got me". She caress the band i bought for her.

"I'm glad i thought i messed it up at some point".

"Not at all, can i ask you something".

"Sure anything".

She comes up to me and whispers in my ear. "Would you die for me".

I was shocked by the question but something inside knew the answer. "Yes i would".

She backs up and looks at me in shock and confusion. "W-what did you say".

I walk up to her and cup her cheek. "If it was for you or anyone else i cared about i would protect them with my life". I say sweetly.

She looks into my eyes as if see i was telling the truth.

After a few minutes her eyes well with tears.

"Oh crap did i say the wrong damnit I'm such an idiot". But then she started to hug me tightly i hug back. "Hey what's wrong".

"I can't go through with it".

"Go thr- look out"! I hold her tight and jump out of the way then a strange form of light crashes where we use to be leaving a small crater,we look and see a middle age man in a trench coat and had...wings.

wings