A Dungeon Crawl

Me and lumine were entering the building sneaking around to keep an eye out.

'Now if i was a secret entrance where would i be hmm maybe'. I hold my hand on the wall and close my eyes and concentrate then send a magic pulse through out the house i found two interesting areas, and abandoned office and in what looks like a study and entrance behind a book shelf that's cliche, then a window shows.

Search [LVL:1] EXP:500 Hybrid

This sends out a magic pulse to help search areas for loot and secret entrances

Passive effect: sends out a pulse and highlights nearby loot

Active: search the area your standing in to search for entrances and compartments not notable by the normal human eye, and some times will show you hidden enemies

Mana:100×PRE

Area: 25 M(meters)

"Come on lum we're checking an office first".

He nods.

We keep sneaking and i got a stealth skill out of it, we reach the office we get out of stealth mode cause it seems this facility is empty and i open the office door and enter the i notice cameras so i shoot ice balls at them to make sure that no ones watching, i look around and this place is a mess.

"Looks like they were in a hurry this must been a failed facility and just left it well that's no good". I start checking the desk to make sure there's nothing I'm missing, that's simple gaming logic,then i find two keys and use analyze.

Dungeon entrance key

Secret loot key

'Oh now that's good to look into too but isn't their suppose to be important documents in here this looks like the bosses office, they must of burned or collected them'. "Tch that's disappointing".

"Come on lumine it's time to enter our first dungeon".

He barks and nods.

We head to the study and and it looks like it was ransacked too but only certain books were gone, but what's weird is that i smell a faint scent of blood.

"That can't be good". I summon bryhildr and my scared gear ready for anything, after that i pull the book that i thought was the opening and i was right the bookcase slides and the door opens, I'm looking down a dark corridor.

"Stay close lumine".

He barks in confirmation.

We enter as soon as we do the door closes behind us and its now pitch black, i stumble around a bit but then try to focus my eye to adjust but then my eyes start to adjust more then i thought, then a notification pops up.

Racial ability discovered

Night vision. [LVL:2] EXP:1000. Active

Predators have excellent eye sight especially night time hunter they stalk there prey silent preparation to strike

Mana cost: 50

"Hehe sweet looks like we can see in the dark lumi".

He barks happily.

"Let's continue lumine".

He nods and we continue on the smell was getting bad but what's worrying me is that this seems familiar somehow and its the smell of blood, i tighten my grip then brynhildr's gem glowed.