Explaintion

'So you're telling me the reason you couldn't talk to me cause of the gear itself'.

'Correct the sacred gear only allows me to fully speak with my host outside of combat, during I'm the voice who announces all the new skills and quest'.

I sigh. 'Well, that would have been good to know'.

'Well, to be honest, your my first host in a long time, and my last host well let's say video games hadn't progressed that far'.

'Alright that explains that but now we have a new problem, I need to train and I'm not talking about self-training I'm talking about professional and after that, I need a place to train skills that I can't show in public'.

'Oh, right I forgot to give one of your rewards. Then a pop-up shows'.

Id create & escape have been rewarded for completing your first dungeon would you like to accept

Y/N

I press 'Y'.

ID create & escape. [LVL:1] Active

This skill has the ability to create pocket dimensions filled with creatures of predetermined levels and numbers these are called ????? and members of ????? and the escape part is self-explanatory

ID'S

Empty

Zombie 1-???

'That's strange those question marks don't bod well'.

'Yeah this is new for me as well'.

So I've got a crazy amount of explaining to do cause I doubt that my mom and sister heard that howl and dad's having a hell of a time keeping them calm.

'Hehe especially with your sister having a major crush on you'.

Please don't remind me, I don't know what to do I don't want to hurt her feelings and I can tell from that kiss, she's been harboring those feelings for a long time and from what my parents said they had to lock my memories several time for seven different incidents over the course of my life that could of made me go out of control or kill myself but I'm worried this happened in my original world too.

'Hmm how about I make this a bit fun for you'.

What do you mean. Then a pop-up shows up.

Quest created

Regan what has been lost

Regan the lost memories of your past to fulfill this longing you have to know, each memory you gain will give player separate rewards

Memories {1/7}

1st: bryhilder, closeness to family, affections from little sister (😉), a secret revealed

2nd:???

3rd:???

4th:???

5th:???

6th:???

7th:???

I look at the first reward with a blank expression. I hate you so much right now bunny.

'What did I do'.

For encouraging this through that quest.

'I'm not encouraging anything this is the way of the universe I hand out the quest but I'm not the one who makes them'.