黒闇至福 •|• Kuroyami Shifuku

"Akao,"

Her petite figure kneeling by the window , turned her head to the soothing voice welcoming from the door frame.

"Oyakata-san , good morning,"

A graceful smile made it's way to his face , legs approaching her on her snow rain observing.

"Happy 7th birthday , i wish you a bright and promising future ," he opened his arms , letting the girls stare at him for a while before smiling carefreely , hugging him carefully.

"Thank you , Oyakata-san," Akao held back a wider smile by the the muffle of his kimono , before pulling back."Is Oyakata-san having a cold..? Because Oyakata-san's hands sure are,"

He chuckled.

"What do you expect..i'm not wearing any scarf or outer haori.Of course i am cold.Should we get the kotatsu then..?"he reached for her small hand , leading her through the sliding door as she spared last glances on the snowing view by the window.

He noticed her longing stare at the snow piles.

"Do you like snow?"

Her little turn of head and nod elicits a soft hum from his lips as he led her to the kotatsu table.

"But aren't you cold watching there alone..?"

Little Akao ponders a little , pulling out a clean kotatsu blanket before draping it over the big wooden table.

"No.I don't feel cold at all,"

Oyakata and Amane , his wife who just entered the room, laughed gently.

"How are you feeling , Amane?" Oyakata greeted for a while before finishing the kotatsu , replied with a sheepish smile and a nod.

Amane's 3 months pregnant now.

"Akao , no , you're cold , you just don't notice it.Look at the hot air you huffed out.." she huffed a hot air as an example , showing it to Akao who huffed out to copy her.

The moment Akao's invincible breath spit out nothing but freezing cold air , the both Ubuyashiki's hot aired breath hitched.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

🕊 T.S.O.T.I.P.🕊
❄ Chapter : 14 ❄
《 Kuroyami Shifuku 》
●●
●  ▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎ □□ ▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎ □□ ▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎  ●

Amane hummed as the memory flashed within her mind , pale fingers collecting the warm dry clothes by the hangers , hummings cut right there as she saw a kakushi ran in the house right that moment , panicking.

Her eyebrows raised , arms retracting from the hung laundry while bringing her legs to the side porch and entered rather in slight frantic confusion.Her stiffness dissolved when she saw her children setting up the long table for tonight's dinner.