冨岡 義勇 •|• Tomioka Giyuu

"1..."

"2..."

"3..."

"MASAYUKI-SAN WAKE U---HUMPH!!!!"

The three girls that sneaked into the residence of the Ice Pillar screamed on top of their lungs trying to wake the girl underneath them , but stopped halfway as something was thrown inside their mouths.

They glanced to the bed to see that the girl had woken up , her young blue hair sprawled over the pillow , the end of her hair almost touching the floor beneath.

She let out a desperate sigh as she rubbed her eyes , her back still glued on her warm bed.

"Those are chocolates," she mumbled , assuring the three girls she had took as her own younger sisters.She pointed at a bowl of chocolate bites near her bed."So stop making incoherent noises...."

"We're not making incoherent noises...we're waking you up..!" Kiyo pouted , steams fuming from her ears.

"Fine , I'm awake now." Akao concluded , while three girl facepalmed.

"Get up , Masa-San,"

Akao stared at them longer before closing her half lidded eyes.

The three girls screamed as they slapped the girl's body underneath the blanket.

"NOOO!!! DONT SLEEP AGAIN!!!"

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Chapter 3~~ Tomioka Giyuu

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

"To the North. At the feet of Shikagumi mountain , unknown demons are attacking the elders, even at afternoon and morning," a gentle voice emanated from the sky , and the young blue haired demon slayer looked upwards."To the North , to the North,"

She raised her arm , letting the white bird she has owned for almost 7 years land on her arm.

Oyakata-San didn't give her an ordinary crow as a kaisugaigarasu , but instead gave her a white crow.

An albino crow , to be exact.

A silent one , matching her personality.

"Hm," Akao hummed in response to the crow , who immediately flew away in satisfaction after delivering the message.

"Shikagumi mountain.." she muttered while walking to the Winter estate, her own estate after training combat fighting with Gyomei-san in his dojo.

The temperature in the Winter Estate were always low , and somehow gets higher when she's not home.

She entered her room and took her swords.Yes , she's a dual swords wielder.

One of her swords are young blue coloured , with sharp diamond snowflake looking like protector , grey handle and dark blue edges.There's a hanging dark blue strings and black beads on the handle.This sword has a special feature , when she flicked the sword downwards , the sword will release a little sharper blade out of the katana , and will show another one if she flicked the sword again.