剣術 •|• Swordsmanship.

"Fuu...."

Kiseki's soft snore filled her room,  her legs kicking out of her blanket , which is covering half of the opened book next to her.

She was on page 49.

A knock on her door perked her ears.

"Kiseki,"

The said girl opened her eyes slowly , proceeding the current brightness of her room.

Her brown eyes glanced groggily the door.

"..haii..?"

The gentle voice spoke back.

"If you don't prepare now , we won't be able to practice enough for today,"

Kiseki's eyes bored into her door for a few seconds , before the bell in her mind rang , sending shivers to her body.

"W-Wait , I'll be ready in no time!!" She shot up from the futon , quickly closing the book next to her and shoved the book to the small shelf by the window.

Her other hand opened the near closet and seized her white kendogi and dark blue hakama.

She changed into them in a rush , finally beginning to tie her hair in a ponytail style.

She would have been outside her room now if she didn't remember her father's  scolding in the past.

「"Pull out your hairtie!"

"E-Eh , papa , why..??"

He frowned.

"Don't ever tie your hair that way.If you want to tie them , tie it loosely low under your nape.You could slowly lose your hair if you tie it too much either," he scolded , taking the hair tie on his daughter's palm before tying his daughter's brown locks carefully.

"You are the temple maiden.You shall not lose , cut , or damage your hair,"

The brunette just stared at her father's brown eyes.

"..hai."」

Kiseki decided to remember her father's past messages , pulling out her hairtie and tying her hair loosely low under her nape.

Her delicate legs took her to the door, and to the yard.

There , her young blue haired master had waited in her demonslayer uniform , dark blue scarf with black wavy ornament she always had on , and her simple white boots.

On her belt , a white and blue sword rests.

Meanwhile , on her other side of belt , a kendo sword awaits.

Her young blue reddish orbs pierced to her brown ones.

"You're late.Come here."

Kiseki gulped , praying for the best before jumping to wear her sandals , before bowing down to Akao.

"Ohayo gosaimasu! Chikoku shite moshiwakegozaimasen!"* Kiseki yelled in apologetic manner , before straightening up and looked into her master's eyes.

Akao wasted no time , pulling out the kendo sword from her belt with a neat pull , the sound cutting the air perfectly.

She handed the sword to Kiseki.

"Keep that into your belt.Follow me," Akao simply turned to the side , walking to the other side of the yard.Her cold demeanor now no longer suprises the younger girl.

She brought her to the cherry and apple tree behind the yard.

Kiseki wondered , eyes wandering along the moving leaves.There's nothing on the trees , except cherries , apples , and leaves.