器用達 奇跡 •|• Kiyotachi Kiseki

"Weird,"

A purple haired girl muttered before yawning widely , feeling sleepy though the sky is just slightly darker than before.

"Kiyo's father has always turned the outer lamp even before we arrived,"

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Chapter 3: Kiyotachi Kiseki

︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Oohh, seems like today is my feast.....Lucky, eh?"

The girl who stood right there , with wide eyes and mouth agape, froze entirely.

Her gaze moved slowly to the abandoned bloody fingers on the demon's mouth, falling down to the now bloody tatami.

Her pupils dilated greatly as she recognized her father's ring, still stuck on the scattered fingers.

"Pa....pa?"

The demon chuckled.

"Papa is already dead, honey,"

"Come , and join him~"

The girl muffled a shriek and run away , almost tripping in the process.

She slammed the door close and run , but not long later , the door opened again with a loud thud.

The demon giggled as the girl desperately go towards the entrance of the house, while he dissapeared.

Her heavy breathing sound filled the house, while tears flow down her cheeks.

No way..NO WAY!

BAM.

Before she could reach the opened entrance , the door closes by itself , making her jump backwards.

"W-What?"

She stared at the door with slight panic, and widened her eyes as she saw the demon , slowly showing his form under the light of the room.

I...didn't see it there before!

She quickly get up and run towards the back door of the house , panting heavily.

She peered over her shoulder to find nothing chasing her , but she kept running away.

She reached the backyard and looked around , and just realized something.

There is no escape to the outside at the backyard.

She ran towards the bushes and sit down , muffling her heavy breath , screaming internally.

Uso dayo......*

Papa.......no..!

She muffled her sobs with her hand , her body balling up in the bushes.

While the demon crept outside to the backyard slowly, looking around in a confident manner.

"Sweet sweet little girl , where have you gone..? You know you can't run from me......"